Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04/14/2015, 04:28 AM   #51
johnike
Moved On

Two weeks ago I ordered fish and dry goods.
Fish are fine still, dry goods got oopsied somehow and I had to call and see what happened to them. One phone call, and it was all straightened out yesterday even threw in second day USPS for me.
Poop happens.

johnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/15/2015, 04:00 PM   #52
A_CoupleClowns
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZooAquatics View Post
Thanks for the update. Could you post a picture or two?
I will see what I can do. The macro lens and camera seem to scare the fish in QT for some reason

Such a great looking fish though, juvenile and already starting to show some blue on the body.

A_CoupleClowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/15/2015, 04:05 PM   #53
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Texas wrote:

Just letting you know, the order of the crabs arrived quickly and safely, acclimated fine. Thank you very much for offering such great quality pets. Enjoy the rest of your week.

BlueZooAquatics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/17/2015, 01:32 PM   #54
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Massachusetts wrote:

hello I wanted to write your company and say I was super happy on what I ordered my powder blue tang was healthy and fat no problems and the same with my chocolate tang both looked perfect it was my first time ever ordering off line. i am a very picky guy with my hobby please let me know a price on a black long nose tang thank you

Unread 05/06/2015, 03:59 PM   #55
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer from New Jersey wrote:

Very happy with my purchase from blue zoo you have an awesome company and I would recommend everyone to do business with your company. I will be a customer for a long time. I plan on ordering from you guys again in the near future. You guys are awesome.

Unread 05/12/2015, 11:01 AM   #56
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer from Indiana wrote:

I wanted to write and say how pleased I am with my order... This is my first order from you and I am very impressed with the care taken in packaging and the quality of the livestock... All animals arrived healthy and are doing well right now. I will definitely be ordering again.

Unread 05/22/2015, 04:30 AM   #57
Sn8kbyt
Registered Member

My first order from them...hope it is nearly as good as you all say.

Current Tank Info: 220 Gallon, 29 Gallon, 2-20L QT, and a 20 gallon tall octogon tank waiting to be setup for a seahorse tank.
Sn8kbyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/22/2015, 10:56 AM   #58
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you for the order. We absolutely take care of you.

Unread 05/23/2015, 05:05 PM   #59
NiTr0x911
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZooAquatics View Post
Thank you for the order. We absolutely take care of you.
Agree 100% from my dealings with BlueZoo.

Unread 06/05/2015, 01:52 AM   #60
koko maung
Registered Member

I just placed the order and it's coming in on sat!

koko maung is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/06/2015, 12:44 AM   #61
Sn8kbyt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn8kbyt View Post
My first order from them...hope it is nearly as good as you all say.
The order exceeded my expectations, and couldn't be happier.

Current Tank Info: 220 Gallon, 29 Gallon, 2-20L QT, and a 20 gallon tall octogon tank waiting to be setup for a seahorse tank.
Sn8kbyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/19/2015, 10:32 AM   #62
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer from Florida wrote:

I am very impressed with your service. The fish are beautiful, and thanks so much for the care package! I will definitely be ordering from you guys. WOW!

Unread 07/09/2015, 10:58 AM   #63
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in New Jersey wrote:

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for everything. Have made 4 purchases and I'm very happy with all of them. Alive and well across the board.

Thanks

Unread 07/14/2015, 10:52 AM   #64
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Tennessee wrote:

I wanted to thank you for the care and attention you gave on the shipping of my order. I picked them up at Fedex this morning at a little after 8. The extra cool pack really helped, The entire order looked great and arrived at a temp of 78 degrees on a day when the local heat index is to be 105 to 108.

Good job and Thanks

Unread 07/16/2015, 11:09 AM   #65
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Colorado wrote:

You sent me the most beautiful fish I have ever seen! He is even prettier than my majestic angel. I keep looking in the tank because I can't believe it. (Red margin fairy wrasse)

Thank you!

Unread 07/17/2015, 11:57 AM   #66
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer from Texas wrote:

I just received my first order from your company and couldn’t be happier. I have been in the hobby for over 20 years but had a break in really paying attention to my reef tank for several years after a move. I had been out of the hobby for so long, I really didn’t even know who to order from anymore when I decided to re-do my reef tank. Most of the companies I used before are gone. So, I just guessed and went with the company with the nicest looking corals that seemed to have fair prices and a great shipping rate/policy. I really had no expectation for the corals to be as large and healthy looking as they did. Thank you very much for the good experience, which, as I’m sure you know, doesn’t always happen in his hobby.

Will definitely be a returning customer.

Unread 07/17/2015, 02:25 PM   #67
reef_fish
Registered Member

Recieved my Bartlett's Anthias, and Multicolor Anglefish a few days ago. Packaging was good, the fish salinity was at 1.020. And both fish were eating pellets two hours after getting them into quarantine. Couldn't be happier.

reef_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/22/2015, 12:05 PM   #68
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Wyoming wrote:

I appreciate you fixing my mistake so quickly and I look forward to doing more business with you! Everything I've ordered from you arrived looking great and they are doing really well in their new home! Once again, thank you for your time.

Unread 07/22/2015, 01:00 PM   #69
gablett
Registered Member

Just placed my first order with you guys last night. Actually had an order issue that didnt move it into processing that you guys fixed in about 30 seconds. Super excited to see how it goes. I had always used another large online fish vendor before but have been having decreasing success with them so wanted to give you guys a shot. Ill be sure to leave feedback!!

gablett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/23/2015, 02:46 PM   #70
gablett
Registered Member

Got my package today. I hope first impressions are true, because it was very positive. Fish were very well packaged. Accurately sized for what I ordered. The wall hammer was larger than what I ordered. Very healthy looking. Tons of water in the bag and the bag temps were just fine. I really really like that they include the water additive, food, and acclimation tubing. That shows a lot of forethought and concern for your success and the animals survival. I decided to try the blue life safety stop from them as well. I think I will be doing that every time. With each successive step in the acclimation process the fish got more vibrant, active, and healthier looking through the A&B process. Acclimating them to the tank water being the first step, they looked like typical stressed fish, but they totally changed with each step and were very actively swimming in the buckets by the time they were added to the tank.

So I think I found my new go to place for fish. I hope they make it, but its nice to have a warranty to back it up in case something does happen. And how can you beat free shipping over $140??!! A+ job guys.

P.S. They were having issues with their credit card processing so they actually shipped me my stuff without the payment actually processing. Trust me, I trust you!

gablett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/24/2015, 01:38 PM   #71
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Oklahoma wrote:

Very impressed with Blue Zoo!! Got my order & I'm super happy with my Elysia Crispata Sea Slugs. They are eating Bryopsis & looking very pretty.
Got my Midas Blenny from Blue Zoo too....over a year ago & it is still HAPPY & WELL!!

Thank You AGAIN!!

Unread 07/31/2015, 10:36 AM   #72
coolxborg
Registered Member

Ive only ordered once from Bluezoo. While it hasnt gone perfect (Only sent three Anthias when I ordered four and two of the three DAA), it hasnt been a bad experience.

My order was over $200 initially but since some of my order were not sent, meaning my order was now under $200, I still received the free Zoas.

As for the 2 DAA fish, I received a timely credit from them.

Even if I didnt have credit with Bluezoo, I would still order from them. Thanks!

coolxborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/09/2015, 12:48 PM   #73
maddhugan
Registered Member

how come some of you have good to ok experience with Bluezooaquatics? I'm surprised

Order#903839

here is what I ordered
  • 40 chromis
  • 2 clownfish
  • 4 cardinals

All the fish were packaged in relatively small bags with very little water (trying to save on shipping?) They can't even keep the fish alive for 16 hrs? That's terrible.

15 chromis were Dead on arrival, and they all had red sores on their body. I called and emailed them ahead asking whether they had any chromis related Uronema infestation, but they said they didn't. Nest day only 6 chromis remaining, and all other chromis died of red ulcer (URONEMA).

Chromis is not an easy fish (when ordering in bulk and with this Uronema problem), so let's move on to other fish.

One clownfish's tail was missing, while the other looked good.

Two cardinals were packaged in slightly bigger bags than the other two. The ones in the smaller bag were DOA.

I truly hate online fish venders who use small shipping bags and very little water to save few bucks and kill fish. I really don't expect 1 week live guarantee but I expect them to come alive and live and healthy.

I'm truly surprised how other ppl are having positive experience with Bluezooaquatics, are they fake? want to get to the bottom of it.

Please see URONEMA CHROMIS AND OTHER DOA.
This is the worst online purchase I ever made, and lost $200. I forgot to mention one thing, yeah they will give you a lawnmover blenny free because I bought more than $200 dollars, and he seems to very healthy. lol.

I got a $200 lawnmower blenny.

maddhugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/09/2015, 01:05 PM   #74
maddhugan
Registered Member

see that red ulcer near the tail? that is URONEMA from BLUEZOOAQUATICS

I only 6 chromis left alive out of 40 chromis I ordered
have only one clownfish left alive out of two clownfish I ordered (how can they screw up an ordinary clownfish order?) I have no idea.
have two left out of four in cardinals.
one out of one free blenny alive.
waste of money. You know when I usually go to REDLOBSTER restaurant, I always order a sandwich instead of a real redlobster (trying to save money).A nd till this day I have never had that lobster, I mean never. And then waste $200 by buying dead fish through bluezooaquatics because they use very less water during shipment and then send diseased chromis?
not ok

I placed another order with Bluezooaquatics (even before receiving this order) and will cancel that first thing in the morning and will keep you guys updated.

maddhugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/10/2015, 12:34 PM   #75
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you for a thorough and well thought out description of the problems you had. This case resembles a case we have in house currently involving what sounds like the same order. We will be sending a replacement shipment of all items lost at no charge at all once we investigate what might have happened and why you experienced such heavy losses.

Thank you for the continued business, we greatly appreciate it and promise you will have that beautiful school of chromis you desire. Take care.