Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/12/2015, 11:45 AM   #1026
atraperegrinus
Registered Member

Okay, Using the newest version of Open office EVERY time it tries to autosave, I get a please retype the password box, to the point i am unable to even change the document anymore. If you could please PM me the password so I can use this. Thanks!

Current Tank Info: Mixed Reef - 110g Display Tank - C2C Overflow /w Bean Animal | 125g Sump/Fuge | Vertex Omega 150 | Waveline DC12000 | Apex Neptune Controller | Gyre 250's x2 | Ocean Revive LED's | SpectraPure LM3 AWC | Tunze 3155 ATO /w LM3 pump |
atraperegrinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/12/2015, 05:17 PM   #1027
nerose
Registered Member

Oh my this is a wonderful document. Thank you so much.

nerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/19/2015, 02:17 AM   #1028
MadReefist
Registered Member

My "Open Office Calc" is showing me this huge red arrow telling me to click the "Options button above it and click enable this content", but there isnt such a button. Have gone thru all the custom menu button option spots, none to add. Nothing in the dropdown "Options" went thru every single menu in there. Cant even see what the form looks like
Seriously want to try this thing.

The instructions of what to do to fix this please email a copy at doosh@whymail.com

MadReefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/19/2015, 06:00 AM   #1029
atraperegrinus
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadReefist View Post
My "Open Office Calc" is showing me this huge red arrow telling me to click the "Options button above it and click enable this content", but there isnt such a button. Have gone thru all the custom menu button option spots, none to add. Nothing in the dropdown "Options" went thru every single menu in there. Cant even see what the form looks like

The instructions of what to do to fix this please email a copy at doosh@whymail.com
go into macro security and enable macros, then it will load for you.

Current Tank Info: Mixed Reef - 110g Display Tank - C2C Overflow /w Bean Animal | 125g Sump/Fuge | Vertex Omega 150 | Waveline DC12000 | Apex Neptune Controller | Gyre 250's x2 | Ocean Revive LED's | SpectraPure LM3 AWC | Tunze 3155 ATO /w LM3 pump |
Unread 08/19/2015, 11:14 AM   #1030
MadReefist
Registered Member

I did that; it didn't work. Before I did I couldn't click on the field it would say 'read only something or other'. After I can now click on the field and 'select' the pointless boxes portion f the field (over the huge red arrow).

I opened and tried playing around every possible related thing in the entire options panel from there.

Tried opening and closing many times during the process to reset its thinking.

But nothing ever became visible.

MadReefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/19/2015, 03:57 PM   #1031
atraperegrinus
Registered Member

sounds like you have another issue, did u download the open office version? or the microsoft office version?

i'd redownload it, make sure you download the open office version, it says open office right in the file name. then enable macros in the settings.

are you using the up to date version of open office?

Unread 08/21/2015, 06:53 AM   #1032
ceslane13
Registered Member

Could i get a copy of the log sheet if its not too much trouble ceslane13@gmail.com. Thanks

ceslane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/25/2015, 09:37 AM   #1033
Phludd
Registered Member

If you get a chance please shoot one to igoblox@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Phludd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/26/2015, 09:04 PM   #1034
Irishman360
Registered Member

Go to page 41 where he has a link for it

Irishman360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/27/2015, 04:11 PM   #1035
MojaveReefer
Aquarium Log Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arberland View Post
Sean,

Thank you you just saved me an hour or so - Most excellent Sir

Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilanni View Post
Thank you!! I was looking for something exactly like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerose View Post
Oh my this is a wonderful document. Thank you so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceslane13 View Post
Could i get a copy of the log sheet if its not too much trouble ceslane13@gmail.com. Thanks
My Pleasure, thank you all for checking it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phludd View Post
If you get a chance please shoot one to igoblox@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
Available for download by clicking the big blue letters. Enjoy

The sheet is available for download by clicking the huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download My Aquarium Log Here

Open office version for those that do not have excel. The sheet loses macro functionality (click-able buttons for auto archive, etc.) in open office, but the other features still work.

Open office version of the sheet is available for download by clicking this huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download Open Office Version Here

Unread 08/27/2015, 04:19 PM   #1036
MojaveReefer
Aquarium Log Guy

Quote:

Quote:
I did that; it didn't work. Before I did I couldn't click on the field it would say 'read only something or other'. After I can now click on the field and 'select' the pointless boxes portion f the field (over the huge red arrow).

I opened and tried playing around every possible related thing in the entire options panel from there.

Tried opening and closing many times during the process to reset its thinking.

But nothing ever became visible.

It sounds like you downloaded the excel version...not open office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atraperegrinus View Post
Okay, Using the newest version of Open office EVERY time it tries to autosave, I get a please retype the password box, to the point i am unable to even change the document anymore. If you could please PM me the password so I can use this. Thanks!
I'm not sure what is causing your issue, however, i don't believe the sheet password will remedy it for you. Just in case here it is

Password = mine

The sheet is available for download by clicking the huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Open office version for those that do not have excel. The sheet loses macro functionality (click-able buttons for auto archive, etc.) in open office, but the other features still work.

Open office version of the sheet is available for download by clicking this huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Unread 08/30/2015, 03:31 PM   #1037
flanole
Registered Member

I get a virus alert when I download this file. May be my virus checker is set to be too sensitive.

flanole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/02/2015, 03:59 AM   #1038
ceslane13
Registered Member

Thanks for the link

ceslane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/03/2015, 08:41 PM   #1039
MojaveReefer
Aquarium Log Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanole View Post
I get a virus alert when I download this file. May be my virus checker is set to be too sensitive.
Yeah maybe it is, there is definitely not a virus anywhere in there. Please be sure to only download it from the link, i can't speak for what might be in it if you get it from somewhere else. Let me know if you encounter any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceslane13 View Post
Thanks for the link
My pleasure, thanks for trying it

Unread 09/23/2015, 06:23 PM   #1040
Mike Hart
Registered Member

I have been using it for some time...EXCELLENT... Got to love the reefing community!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/25/2015, 12:22 AM   #1041
OrionQy
Registered Member

Thanks! Many appretiated, we have been trying to establish some form of log my tank. This is a neat way to look put together better.

OrionQy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/28/2015, 01:35 AM   #1042
OrionQy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionQy View Post
Thanks! Samsung Galaxy s6 cover Many appretiated, we have been trying to establish some form of log my tank. This is a neat way to look put together better.Samsung Galaxy note 5 case

OrionQy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/17/2015, 08:29 AM   #1043
oseymour
Euphyllia Addict

Is there a Google Docs version?

Current Tank Info: Red Sea Reefer 350
oseymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/18/2015, 04:35 PM   #1044
MojaveReefer
Aquarium Log Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hart View Post
I have been using it for some time...EXCELLENT... Got to love the reefing community!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
My pleasure Mike, thanks for the comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseymour View Post
Is there a Google Docs version?
No there is not a google docs version.

Unread 11/01/2015, 06:13 PM   #1045
f1504b4
Registered Member

Hi I just started a new 75 Gallon reef aquarium and at the same time new to the hobby and need all the help I can get as i learn. That would help me start to get organized my email is philhartin@gmail.com
Thank you

f1504b4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/03/2015, 09:30 AM   #1046
greenfort
Registered Member

I would appreciate a copy to: ken.wind@hotmail.com
thanks

greenfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/04/2015, 08:29 PM   #1047
MojaveReefer
Aquarium Log Guy

Unread 11/14/2015, 06:28 PM   #1048
MojaveReefer
Aquarium Log Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFjjoiGYU View Post
You really should just put it on a file hosting server and save a lot of time and effort.
It has been on a server and available for you to download for a couple of years.

I'm sure you'll hear this again in some other thread but you really should read before posting. Welcome to the forums.

Unread 11/18/2015, 07:30 AM   #1049
Saltwaterw
Registered Member

I was able to find the hidden link in this thread to download the workbook and appreciate the work that went into it..

I printed a sheet to will probably write down the information and will then transfer it onto the sheet for trending.. At least until I get this on a tablet. thanks

Saltwaterw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/23/2015, 08:26 AM   #1050
yellowtang03
Registered Member

Can I get a copy of this as well. Email is firebirdfan_89@hotmail.com thanks!

yellowtang03 is offline   Reply With Quote