Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/21/2015, 02:04 PM   #26
PoggiPJ
Premium Member

You're welcome! I''m glad it was a help :-)

Current Tank Info: Working on a new 180 Build to replace my 220.
PoggiPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/14/2015, 05:29 AM   #27
bigblacktom
Registered Member

Hi guys,

If I can drag this thread back from the dead... I just bought a second hand T247, but unfortunately Channel 1 doesn't seem to work. I can programme and dim Channel 2 just fine, but using identical settings for Channel 1 only produces the tiniest glimmer of light from the LEDs, regardless of intensity setting. I'm guessing it's faulty, but just wanted to check there wasn't anything un-obvious in the settings which might be causing this?

Cheers,
Tom

bigblacktom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/30/2016, 01:32 PM   #28
REENZ
Registered Member

Ocean revive program

Can I set the ch 1 from 0900 to 2100 and the ch 2 at 1200-1700? Or do I need to have ch 1 lights off and program ch 2 for later than ch 1 on and off?
I've tried to set these lights forever and just won't work! Your directions are far superior to ones I received on box however still hasn't got it right. Can anyone help?

REENZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/2016, 06:37 AM   #29
Jose.hern
Registered Member

hello there, just wanted to if the channels on the t247 can be run simultaneously? or does it have to be one at a time? if so what channel and at what intensity do you recommend running during the day and what channel at night? thanks in advance for your advice!

Jose.hern is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/2016, 08:53 AM   #30
Ron Reefman
Registered Member

REENZ and Jose.hern. The T247 channels are completely independent of each other, so you can set each one to turn on and turn off any time you want.

One tip is to wait for the screen to reset after you make any changes. It takes 3 to 5 seconds. If you try to rush it, you just get things screwed up.

Run both channels during the day. I recommend you run the blue channel at 50% higher than the white. Something like white at 40% and blue at 60%. Then adjust to your get the look you want. There are no moonlights on this fixture. Even just the blue channel at 1% is too bright for moonlight.

Good luck.

Unread 04/18/2016, 08:43 PM   #31
danmartis
Registered Member

hello!
i bought two lights and i have a problem with the dimmer.
looks like one light when i dimm the whites to 100% are very bright and the other light only turns on but there is no increase in intesity. what could be the problem?
Thank you!

danmartis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/03/2019, 02:17 PM   #32
KCSUMPS
Registered Member

Been a couple of years but I used these and wala! works perfect on the two I just purchased used... THANK YOU!

Current Tank Info: 90 Gallon initially...
KCSUMPS is offline   Reply With Quote