Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/21/2015, 06:03 PM   #26
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Ohio simply wrote:

Order arrived today. You guys always do such a great job. Thanks!

BlueZooAquatics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/26/2015, 11:17 AM   #27
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer from Oklahoma wrote:

Hi, I received my first of many orders from you today. I am very impressed on the condition of the fish I received and the care given in the shipping process. Night and day compared to other companies I've order from in the past.

Unread 02/04/2015, 12:30 PM   #28
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer from Texas wrote:

I just wanted to let you guys know how impressed I was with your delivery of the fish I purchased. Packing, Instructions, etc were the best I've seen, period. The fish arrived healthy and is in the tank happy. Well done everyone!

Unread 02/05/2015, 04:01 PM   #29
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer from Iowa wrote:

Just wanted to let you know everything arrived healthy and well packed as usual. Your packaging and livestock health always blow the other guys away....even my local store.

Unread 02/10/2015, 05:37 PM   #30
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Massachusetts wrote:

Thank you so much for your quick response. Makes me feel good that you all care. My business will be with this company always...

Unread 02/14/2015, 08:01 AM   #31
dangros
Registered Member

I have not been as fortunate with my service from BlueZooAquatics. I ordered 3 fish, feather dusters, and a tiny cleanup crew. The point was to introduce the fish together so there would be less chance of territorial issues. Instead, BlueZoo withheld the one fish I really wanted and the purpose of the order. It was a blonde naso. I was not given any notification before it was sent. I could have been contacted by phone or email but, instead the order was shipped incomplete. I would have rather of waited. To add insult to injury, the acclimation kit that was thrown into the order had a 3' hose instead of the 6' line required to reach the floor from any standard tank.
The next day, I noticed a change in the order so I called only to the the hard goods person. I also left a message to have someone from the fish side call back but never received that call.
Today, I found the remains of the jawfish. The tang and other items in the order seemed to be in fine shape but my experience is clearly negative and to have no response to my question as to why the incomplete order was still shipped without my ok is beyond me and poor customer service!

dangros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/16/2015, 01:49 PM   #32
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you for the update and sorry you had an issue. We would like to remind folks to start a new thread if there is a new topic to be discussed.

If you can, please get in touch with us via phone 888-479-2583 or email customerservice@bluezooaquatics.com. You probably have a re-ship on the missing item which would be sent to you when ready. With items like Naso genus tangs, this is fairly common because of how sensitive they are to shipping stress. If there are any signs of a problem with the animal, the rest of the order will be released in most cases. You did not provide a name or an order number so it is hard to tell what is going on your particular situation or even to check on any loss claims for you.

We are of course more than willing to help but please get in contact through either of the channels listed above. Thank you and take care.

Unread 02/17/2015, 10:59 PM   #33
RennyRen
Registered Member

Unfortunately, my first interaction with BlueZoo was good. I ordered 6 cuttlefish eggs and was refunded on the ones DoA. However, I ordered 10 more after and none of the ten were viable, which was a huge chunk of money lost. I candled through the net every three days and saw nothing develop.

Never received a response back from BZA customer service about this batch. Sorry, but don't think I would shop with them again

RennyRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/24/2015, 11:17 AM   #34
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Illinois wrote:

Hi, I just wanted to let you know fish arrived safe and sound and gorgeous!! Thanks so much for the extra shrimp!! This was the first time I have ordered through the mail and am very pleased!! Will do again.
Once again thanks so much for the great service.

Unread 03/13/2015, 05:18 PM   #35
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in California wrote:

Hi I just want to let you know that I received my order this morning complete and all the fish was in perfect condition,

Thank you

Unread 03/26/2015, 01:36 PM   #36
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in North Carolina wrote:

Hello
Yesterday I received my shipment of corals, not only did these corals arrived package very well but they were amazingly beautiful and healthy beyond belief. I've placed orders with other companies I must say Blue Zoo is far better than the others. I look forward to placing another order in the near future

Unread 03/30/2015, 05:19 PM   #37
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Tennessee wrote;

Thanks BZA, this was an outstanding order with fish that were in great health and eating on the day they arrived. You've restored my faith in ordering online and I'm very grateful. I just regret missing out on the venustus angel I've been wanting for at least 5 years now!

Unread 04/03/2015, 03:18 PM   #38
Baldwin
Registered Member

I had a very bad customer service experience with them, unlike the other "anonymous" persons here. I have a partial credit on file, but it's honestly not worth it for me to do business here anymore. Keep it.

Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/03/2015, 04:08 PM   #39
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thanks for letting us know. We try very hard to make sure that every single person has a great experience with our company. I am sure we can help you. Please email customerservice@bluezooaquatics.com and let us know what we can do to make sure you are happy with our service. Take care.

Unread 04/04/2015, 10:18 AM   #40
cbm369
Registered Member

Another positive experience from BZA. Received 4 Butterfly fish yesterday and all in excellent condition, size and color were great! All eating by the afternoon.

Thanks Again

Unread 04/05/2015, 05:18 AM   #41
johnike
Moved On

Great order for me this week, all 8 fish are doing great!

johnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/05/2015, 04:44 PM   #42
Baldwin
Registered Member

One thing is certain i will read the reviews of others before i order from another company.

Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/05/2015, 07:47 PM   #43
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you everyone for the comments. We absolutely appreciate the support. Happy Easter to all.

Here is a quick "Thank You" tip for all of the positive people who make our jobs fun. The yearly Easter sale launches tonight and lasts all week. The coupon code has not been release yet but here it is

HPPYEASTER15

Enter this code for a whopping 20% off all livestock items not already on sale or already discounted due to lot pricing. The sale runs from 4-5-15 to 4-10-15.

Take care everyone!

Unread 04/09/2015, 10:14 AM   #44
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer in Illinois wrote:

Thank you for exceptional service and quality livestock at reasonable prices. My purchase experience with Blue Zoo Aquatics was phenomenal, effortless and convenient. Our shipment arrived safely and on time with FedEx. We really appreciated the care that went into the packaging of our fish babies and the added acclimation care package which was included free of charge as well. The Starry Blenny we ordered came a little larger than we were expecting (which is perfectly okay) he is really healthy, robust and has made a fun/comical addition to our fowlr tank. The Clown Goby and Citrus Goby are colorful and liking all the branch coral we have provided for hiding/perching areas. The Mandarin Goby also arrived a little larger (again okay) but just as healthy and colorful as his tank mates. The 5 Pajama Cardinals are really enjoying the fact that they are the only fish in our 75 gal (for the time being) and are doing well. And last but certainly not least is the very tiny Sexy Shrimp. I have to admit I was a little worried about this tiny guy so introduced him first to the tank. I let him go on the live rocks, waited and gave him plenty of time to become acquainted with his new home before I added everyone else. It has been a week and all are happy, eating/foraging and providing our family with enjoyment. Thank you Blue Zoo! You will forever be our only "go to" online fish store.

Unread 04/09/2015, 11:08 AM   #45
indyjaco
Registered Member

Placed an order today.

I'll report back when it arrives tomorrow.

SCA 120G RB 48 V2
indyjaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/09/2015, 05:01 PM   #46
A_CoupleClowns
Registered Member

Last Thursday we ordered an Aussie Dussumieri tang, a Purple tang and a Naso tang. They arrived Friday morning just as planned.

The Dussumieri is going to be the the centerpiece of our tank and is it ever a good looking fish. Very active and eating pellets like a puppy dog. Thanks for the awesome Dussumieri Blue Zoo!

A_CoupleClowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/09/2015, 05:07 PM   #47
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thanks for the update. Could you post a picture or two?

Unread 04/10/2015, 07:37 AM   #48
indyjaco
Registered Member

Got all 6 fish today this morning, they are all looking healthy and well.

SCA 120G RB 48 V2
indyjaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/10/2015, 01:26 PM   #49
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

Thank you for the update. We certainly appreciate it. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your new fish.

Take care.

Unread 04/13/2015, 11:00 AM   #50
BlueZooAquatics
RC Sponsor

A customer from Arizona wrote:

Dear Blue Zoo,
My appreciation for the shipment! The fish appear to be really good specimens and the Moorish Idol is already eating while in protective isolation. I am very happy with the order and I really liked the packing with instructions and extras. Good to know that while some web sites are rip-offs, yours is exceeding expectations. While I picked a delicate fish, I feel my chances are better with your business.