Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/04/2017, 04:51 AM   #176
VJV
Registered Member

First off, let me say that this was one of the most enjoyable build threads I have gone through in a long time. You have the correct level of attention to detail (not OCD but just right), you walk us through all the modifications and why you did them, and overall it is just a great learning experience. I am truly sorry about what happened and would really love to see you back in the game at some point.
I am sorry that I had just caught up with this thread

I really appreciated your input on the P4 vs APEX. I am in Europe and never had a controller before. After much reading I went with the P4 given GHL is in Europe (so I expected good customer service) and overall everyone raved about its reliability.

Well, I never owned an APEX but I sure do want one now... I am very disappointed. The guidance and instructions are simply appalling. Even the how to videos tend to be outdated once the firmware changes and the general experience is frustrating and counts per intuitive. Wifi and myGHL are borderline useless... I mean, you have to save a file in order to be able to see a simple chart??

The interface is also awful so what good is a controller that you can almost never access, does not notify you of anything and just navigating through it is a pain??

It ends up just being a very expensive monitor...

Sorry about the rant. Back to you. Please come back

VJV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/14/2017, 09:11 PM   #177
schaNYC
Registered Member

Just stumbled upon this thread. Did not expect this thread to end this way. So sorry.

schaNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/06/2017, 10:13 AM   #178
roselaw
Registered Member

Hey! I am planning to purchase RSR xxl750 and want to plumb similarly. Any suggestions?

roselaw is offline   Reply With Quote