Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Fish Disease Treatment
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/22/2018, 06:32 AM   #1
flgoose
Registered Member

what is going on with my fishes

Ok this one got me baffled.

4 days ago I noticed one of my dominos changed color from black to gray. It seemed fine otherwise.
3 days ago domino died and my cardinal was no where to be found also my clown had a light haze on his body sort of changing color as well. Found cardinal dead in between rocks
did a 10 gal water change. Parameters are all in check.
2 days ago everything was fine in the morning but later I found a blue damsel dead. parameters still in check
1 day ago one 3 stripe damsel died in mid day.
today, found 1 yellow tail damsel dead.

On inspection of the carcasses I can't find anything wrong with any of them. no sign of diseases that I can tell.
the only thing that was different when this all begin was the addition of a torch coral.

The torch coral was dipped with coral Rx as all of my corals do before introducing them to tank.

I have few damsels left. and they seem fine as of now but I suspect more death will occur.

Anyone has any idea on this?

For the record: Salinity 1.25, ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 0, phosphate 0, PH 8.0 alk 10, calcium 420, temp 81
Tank 90 gal, 30 gal refugium, skimmer (very little skimmate as usual), UV sterilizer, ATO, LED lighting, moon lights.
tank was set up 8 months ago.

Current Tank Info: Starting over with 90 gal tank
flgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/22/2018, 09:13 PM   #2
scuzy
Registered Member

Color change sounds like Brook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

scuzy is offline   Reply With Quote