Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/27/2014, 08:10 PM   #1
SkullV
They Got My Number

FS/FT: Flame Hawkfish

I have a 2.5" flame hawkfish for sale or trade. Just got him a week or so ago but have decided to let him go. I think he would be happier in a tank with more rockwork than mine since all he wants to do is perch on stuff. Hasn't eaten my shrimp, even though I thought he did, but they are known for eating small ornamental shrimp. He eats pellets but prefers frozen.

I paid $50 less a week or 2 ago, would like to get $45 or a nice SPS minicolony/large frag (no encrusting or plating monti).

On WP10 for size reference:

SkullV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/28/2014, 12:41 PM   #2
SkullV
They Got My Number

Would like him out by Saturday morning. Feel free to make me an offer!

Unread 08/30/2014, 02:13 PM   #3
SkullV
They Got My Number

Thanks to the guy who already told me he was coming for the fish deciding it was too far and wanting me to meet him half way; the fish is now caught and in an acclimation box. Price is $25 FIRM as that is what the LFS will give me in credit. Must be picked up by 6pm today in Chicago (see my location), the real Chicago, like the city of Chicago, zip code 60622.