Reef Central Online Community
Live Aquaria

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Coral Forums > SPS Keepers > SPS Identification
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read


User Tag List

Thread Tools
Old 09/17/2019, 09:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Ncord's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 57
Ok guys what’s this called

Had purchased this a while back in a box or corals and have never none what’s it called. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ncord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/2019, 01:34 PM   #2
Registered Member
786marco's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: miami
Posts: 441
Send it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

786marco is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:55 AM.

TapaTalk Enabled

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
Use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions described in the user agreement.
Reef CentralTM Reef Central, LLC. Copyright ©1999-2014
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.