Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Southwest Tank And Reef Society (STARS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/17/2010, 02:30 PM   #1
Jay508
STARS Vice President

Needed: Loaner Light Fixture

Was wondering if anyone had an extra lighting fixture laying around somewhere that I could use for a little while. Just need something that puts out a little bit of light on my QT tank. Even the most basic fixture would work.

Thank you

Current Tank Info: One great big empty tank sitting in a room, one smaller tank (with water) in the corner of a room........
Jay508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/17/2010, 02:38 PM   #2
hEcToR1520
Registered Member

I have a 150w MH ballast and bulb I've been trying to get rid of for a while, I could loan it to you if you'd like, you would just have to make some kind of a pendant or canopy as my parents tossed it soon after I moved out

hEcToR1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/17/2010, 02:52 PM   #3
Jay508
STARS Vice President

Thanks, ill get back with you on that. I have to extra spider pendants at home. MH may be to intense for what I need right now though. There is no coral in my QT, just want to put a little light out for the fishes.

Thanks again.

Current Tank Info: One great big empty tank sitting in a room, one smaller tank (with water) in the corner of a room........
Unread 05/17/2010, 05:16 PM   #4
jmait769
-CSHFLW

Jay - I have a 20" Orbit 2x40W you are more than welcome to use. I was going to use this on my QT also but that won't be for awhile.

Jay

Current Tank Info: 150 Gallon, Marco Rocks, 8x80W ATI Powermodule, Apex, Super Reef Octopus XP-3000 external
jmait769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/17/2010, 05:58 PM   #5
Jay508
STARS Vice President

Thanks Jaymait, that would be perfect.