Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Tank Journals & Builds
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/01/2019, 01:53 PM   #1
deep_sea_Dennis
Registered Member

Back after 3 year hiatus.

I took alittle break (3 Years) from the hobby. I got overwhelmed with work and moving into new house. Soldoff the 265 monster the 180 and the 210 and downsized to a more manageable 125 Believe it or not this 125 was once the sump that fed all 3 of the others. Finished up the cycle and starting to stock slowly. i soon realized that the Super Reef octopus 5000 skimmer might be alittle to much for this tank so I am looking to sell it and buy a more appropiate sized skimmer other than that so far so good. First time i ever painted the back so I guess old dogs can learn new tricks.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0603_600_450.JPG (59.7 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by deep_sea_Dennis; 02/01/2019 at 02:09 PM. Reason: adding picture
deep_sea_Dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/11/2019, 07:00 PM   #2
ghurlag
Registered Member

Nice! I'm planning a return in the next few months after a 5 year hiatus. Going pico, myself, with a 10g Nuvo Fusion. Not financially ready to go big yet. Keep us posted!

ghurlag is offline   Reply With Quote