Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Royal Exclusiv / Bubble King
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/05/2018, 04:03 PM   #1
marinelife
Registered Member

available

Why are most pumps from you not available? I was looking at all the sales yesterday and most said unavailable. I was looking at getting a new return pump and was unsure which one I wanted but the Red Dragon 3 230w was taken out of the running because it was not in stock.

All LED since 2010.

Current Tank Info: 375 Gallon Reef with siporax, all LED lighting, and Red Dragon 3 and Abyzz A200 on 2 closed loops.
marinelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/05/2018, 04:21 PM   #2
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinelife View Post
Why are most pumps from you not available? I was looking at all the sales yesterday and most said unavailable. I was looking at getting a new return pump and was unsure which one I wanted but the Red Dragon 3 230w was taken out of the running because it was not in stock.
We had a huge shipment come in a week ago and as fast as the pumps came in, they went out. We are waiting on another shipment.

We have RD3 230 Pressure pumps, RD3 150 flow pumps and RD3 150 pressure pumps but we got cleaned out on the RD3 230 flow versions. The RD3 80’s are discontinued and we are still waiting for the new model to be released in the near future. Once we get an official release date.

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476

Last edited by slief; 07/05/2018 at 04:27 PM.
slief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/05/2018, 05:50 PM   #3
marinelife
Registered Member

Thanks for the info

All LED since 2010.

Current Tank Info: 375 Gallon Reef with siporax, all LED lighting, and Red Dragon 3 and Abyzz A200 on 2 closed loops.
marinelife is offline   Reply With Quote