Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Large Reef Tanks
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/03/2017, 10:26 PM   #126
Linkfalcon
Registered Member

Look good if u need a hand I’m in nova

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linkfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/04/2017, 10:20 AM   #127
Shown_nuff
Registered Member

Hey... I am back on here after a while. If you ever need some help let me know. I will be glad to come and help.

Shown_nuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/04/2017, 10:37 AM   #128
nightOwl
Premium Member

eonflux123 - Sorry I have been busy lately so I have not really made and progress with the tank. I am so behind. My target date of making Thanksgiving failed miserably! My family (20+) was happy to see all the progress at Thanksgiving with the room but seemed mystified that there were no fish or water in the main tank. My niece was like " Uncle what is the purpose of the empty tank with water in it and no pretty fish?" non hobby people do not understand...lol. I told here the frag tank will have frags in it after I cycle the tank...lol. To which she said " Your bicycle is in the garage and I am not sure how it will fit in there!". I just smiled and laughed and her face was like I am serious...lol.

My rock foundation is not turning out how I would have liked it too and the epoxy I brought was really expensive so I am going to have to make the best of it. My design and impatience got the best of me. The blinder is in the garage under some other projects I am working on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eonflux123 View Post
Awesome ideas for under tank lighting! I did that same thing with my old lights too, total blindness... Any updates?

Also how'd the rock work foundation turn out!? I've always wanted something like this but wasn't that creative!

Linkfalcon - Thanks for the offer of help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkfalcon View Post
Look good if u need a hand I’m in nova

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shown_nuff - Welcome back. Thanks for the offer to help as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shown_nuff View Post
Hey... I am back on here after a while. If you ever need some help let me know. I will be glad to come and help.

I will try to get around to updating this week. I have been really slacking as this time of the year is filled with family gatherings and the Honey-Do list seems to go non stop. I have been working on tank stuff indirectly. I have been building cabinets for my walk up bar. I need to run some tests on the rock that has been in the trashcans. I will at least do that this week. I might even finish or start over on my rock base. I also need to order some components for the frag tank like a new skimmer and some more Apex modules...I'm so behind .

Unread 12/06/2017, 08:30 PM   #129
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates

12/05/2017 - Failed Rock Stand
Well not too much to update really. After looking closely at my rock stand I think I am going to start over. It did not meet my creative standards. It was more error than trial...lol. It took a little bit of practice to get use to how the sand and epoxy would need to be mixed. Some spots are shiny and some are OK but the coverage on the sides is using too much epoxy with the approach I used.

Inconsistent Coverage
IMG_9813 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Inconsistent Coverage
IMG_9821 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Inconsistent Coverage
IMG_9823 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

12/05/2017 - Brown Film in Salt Water Container

I was using the cheap IO salt for cycling the rock and my frag tank and making batches in my new salt water station. I had forgotten that IO had the brown film issue. I am not sure if its the way I am mixing the water or if its the container but I will get to the bottom of it. I think it may be that I am using a heater in the container or mixing for days at a time.

Brown Film Floating
IMG_9818 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Film on the Sides
IMG_9819 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

12/05/2017 - Cycling of Rock and Frag Tank Updates

So the rock in the garage I think is pretty much done. I have not be changing the water or anything on a regular basis. I did some water tests and here are the parameters
Nitrite - 0 ppm
Phosphate - .30 ppm
Ammonia - 0 ppm
Nitrate - .05 ppm
I added a Two Little Fishes Phosband 150 reactor to one of the containers and will check tomorrow and see if it has removed any phosphate. Normally it does a good job of removing phosphates fast. Next week I will do a big water change throw in a half of shrimp in each container and let it go through the process again to help build up the bacteria colonies.

The frag tank I am pretty sure is cycled as well. When I perform water changes in my temp frag tank I have been throwing any little critters I find in the filter sock into the new frag tank. This week I noticed that a tiny brittle star fish and some amphipods were still alive. A good sign that I need to get into a regular routine again. I added a temp Bubble Magnus skimmer to the tank and it has been pulling out some grey stuff. I suspect its related to the products I used to cycle the tank.

Unread 12/06/2017, 09:01 PM   #130
Rjvb87
Registered Member

Can you please tell me where all your stuff came from for your “blinder light”. I love yours and would love to make one for under my 200 gallon tank

Thanks, and your build is INSANE

Rjvb87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/06/2017, 11:48 PM   #131
DesertReefT4r
Registered Member

Looking good, great build here. I will be following along. I had the same issue with IO and RC salt after the new labels and formula change happened a while back. Did not use it after that.

DesertReefT4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/07/2017, 08:41 AM   #132
nightOwl
Premium Member

Rjvb87 - Thanks for the kind words. I am so behind but hopefully will get back on track. I am person that loves to tinker and occasional fall into the deep hole of E.b.a.y. Can I say that? I will pm the info on each item but basically its three parts you have to by.
  1. The individual LEDs
  2. The Base Plate (mine holds 14) - I also have one that does 7
  3. The Ballast

You will have to solder the LED's to the board and I found a good set of fine tips help along with a good soldering iron. You will also need to an old end of cord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjvb87 View Post
Can you please tell me where all your stuff came from for your “blinder light”. I love yours and would love to make one for under my 200 gallon tank

Thanks, and your build is INSANE

DesertReefT4r - Thanks for the kind words. I am coming along slowly . Glad to have you aboard. I am done with it as soon as I run out of it. I use to use Reef Crystals and did not have any issues but then again like I said I have never mixed up 60 gallons in one pop. Hopefully my new Fritz salt will not have the same issue once the main is up and running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertReefT4r View Post
Looking good, great build here. I will be following along. I had the same issue with IO and RC salt after the new labels and formula change happened a while back. Did not use it after that.

Unread 12/09/2017, 12:25 AM   #133
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates
12/07/2017 - Main Tank Updates

I have made some prototypes for supporting the main tank return lines. I may make some adjustments once I have water actually running in the main tank based on any vibrations. They were pretty easy to make too. I used my contour gauge to get a profile and then some of my never ending supply of PVC scrap deck boards. The end result turned out pretty good. I also finished some of the plumbing from the return pump. I had been waiting for some more Cepex 1" ball values (they seem to stay on back order) to arrive and I am finally getting back to doing some plumbing.

Since I plan on having a various wrasses in the main tank I went ahead and ordered some netting for keeping the wrasses from jumping out. I will be making a few removable covers that will be supported by some acrylic lips I plan on building that will attach to the lip of euro-brace. My netting came in so this is one more project in the queue.

Once I finally get water in the tank I will be using a combination of different approaches to help cycle the tank faster. My goal will be to introduce a variety of bacteria into the tank and then the strongest strands will prevail. I will use Seachem Stability, Micro Bacteria 7, and my latest purchase my old faithful a bag of live sand.

Pipe Supports
IMG_9835 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Contour Tool
IMG_9837 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Pipe Supports in Action
IMG_9838 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Netting
IMG_9846 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Live Sand
IMG_9848 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
12/08/2017 - Base Cabinet Updates - WIP

I have to work on the spacing but this is how the base cabinets for the walk-up will look. I still need to work on the drawer fronts and the doors but I am very happy the way things are turning out. A few things I am seeing is the floor is super un-level (I knew this) and my walls are not square..lol. Hopefully I will be able to "fix" this when the counter is installed. I still have to work on my wall cabinets but I have been thinking about having doors that have frosted or smoke glass wall cabinet doors. So far my adventure into cabinet making is very fun. I has allowed me to by several new tools (new table saw, new router and router table), various new clamps, a pin nailer, and various router bits.

24" Base Cabinet, 30" Sink Base Cabinet, and 18" Base Cabinet
IMG_9825 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Drawer on 24" Base Cabinet
IMG_9826 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Drawer on 18" Base Cabinet
IMG_9827 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Testing the Alignment of 24" Base Cabinet and 30" Base Cabinet
IMG_9828 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

18" Base Cabinet
IMG_9829 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

12/09/2017 - Cycling of Rock and Frag Tank Updates
The Phosband is really doing the trick. The pump I was using to run the Two Little Fishes reactor died so I had to replace it. I think the the levels should be lower but I will check in a day or so now that I have replaced the pump. I noticed weird sound the other day but paid not attention to it. My guess is old pump has not been working for for a few days. Sunday I will throw in the shrimp and let it go a week and see where things are. The latest levels in trashcan 1 is listed below:
Nitrite - 0 ppm
Phosphate - .08 ppm
Ammonia - 0 ppm
Nitrate - .02 ppm

Unread 02/12/2018, 06:27 PM   #134
Wrangy
Acrotrooper

Any updates man?? I'm dying for some updates on your absolutely amazing build!!

Courtesy of Nils:
"you are welcome to your nem / flub tank because we need people like you to balance the sick ( sick in the head SPS OCD ) speaking for myself here!!"
Wrangy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/14/2018, 07:57 AM   #135
SPotter
Registered Member

Fellow reefers.....I post this today with some troubling news and ask for your help. Henry aka NightOwl, has lost his way and is thinking about shutting this build down before he finishes it! He made the fatal mistake of thinking about what he has spent on the build and how much he thinks it will cost to finish this build. Henry sold me my first corals when I got back into the hobby back in 2010 and ultimately it is his fault that I upgraded my tank to a larger tank in 2011. We all need to show him support and make him realize what a fatal mistake this will be and how much he will regret shutting this build down before he even gets it finished!!!!

Am I really doing all of this for a fish tank??????

Current Tank Info: 360g Envision Acrylic Tank, Closed Loops, Vectra L1's, MP40QD's, 400w Radiums, Regal 300ext, Dastaco Ext3 CaRx, Controlled by GHL Profilux
SPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/14/2018, 11:44 AM   #136
paulmartin
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPotter View Post
Fellow reefers.....I post this today with some troubling news and ask for your help. Henry aka NightOwl, has lost his way and is thinking about shutting this build down before he finishes it! He made the fatal mistake of thinking about what he has spent on the build and how much he thinks it will cost to finish this build. Henry sold me my first corals when I got back into the hobby back in 2010 and ultimately it is his fault that I upgraded my tank to a larger tank in 2011. We all need to show him support and make him realize what a fatal mistake this will be and how much he will regret shutting this build down before he even gets it finished!!!!
Oh no! I really hope he can get back on track, I have just read the whole thread and was in awe of the whole build and the time and workmanship he has put in so far.
Really hope he finds his way again!
Best wishes from England.

paulmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/14/2018, 12:06 PM   #137
gioNVA
Premium Member

Oh man. Let's get this going Henry. I have a whole bunch of frags just waiting for you.

gioNVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/14/2018, 10:31 PM   #138
DesertReefT4r
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightOwl View Post
Rjvb87 -DesertReefT4r - Thanks for the kind words. I am coming along slowly . Glad to have you aboard. I am done with it as soon as I run out of it. I use to use Reef Crystals and did not have any issues but then again like I said I have never mixed up 60 gallons in one pop. Hopefully my new Fritz salt will not have the same issue once the main is up and running.
Use either HW Marine Mix or Reef or TMPR. You will thank me later, best salt mixes for sure.

Tank history 29g tropical ,55g cichlid tank, 20H softy reef, 29g mixed reef, 20H brackish goby & puffer tank, 55g mixed reef, 6g Nanocube softy lps reef, 40B sps reef, 75g sps reef, 75g sps reef in bu

Current Tank Info: 75g sps reef build in the works.
DesertReefT4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/13/2018, 08:19 AM   #139
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangy View Post
Any updates man?? I'm dying for some updates on your absolutely amazing build!!
Wrangy - Updates will be coming today if not tomorrow there is a lot to catch up on!

Quote:
Steve - My snitch friend...thank you for using the "nuclear option". I have seen the error in my ways...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmartin View Post
Oh no! I really hope he can get back on track, I have just read the whole thread and was in awe of the whole build and the time and workmanship he has put in so far.
Really hope he finds his way again!
Best wishes from England.
paulmartin - I'm back on track with a greater focus than ever. Trying to get all the small details finished as I went alone was very tiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gioNVA View Post
Oh man. Let's get this going Henry. I have a whole bunch of frags just waiting for you.
Francis - I will be taking you up on your offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertReefT4r View Post
Use either HW Marine Mix or Reef or TMPR. You will thank me later, best salt mixes for sure.
DesertReefT4r - I had purchased a large amount of Fritz salt. I may have to give your suggestions a try once I use up the Fritz.

Updates to come but the short story is I am back for good!

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:33 PM   #140
nightOwl
Premium Member

So now it's time to get everyone up to speed on what's been going on. First off Steve (SPotter) is a snitch but a great friend . Secondly I am back in the hobby for good after a few talks, emails, and texts, calls from quite a fellow hobbyist. I would to thank everyone for the encouragement and support. November and December are busy months for me and it was hard to focus on the tank like I wanted to. We also had a solar system installed in December so I was getting tired of spending money. I have tried to quit and sell the tank twice since then but this hobby is sorta like the mafia at times…easy to get in and hard to get out. Also fellow reefers are bullies and almost like drug dealers. They hide in the shadows and offer free or discounted frags and before you know it your hooked…lol. So with that I am back and more focused than ever.

Below is a timeline to get everyone up to date one where we are since 12/09/2017. Not much happened after 12/09/2017 up until Jan. I basically became a cabinet builder in my spare time. We also had solar installed and vacationed in St Lucia for our 10 year anniversary. Even though I was not working on the tank I kept my making entries in my planner.

01/08/2018 - Main Display Updates
The process was slow an it took a while to fully fill the tank. It took me 8 days on and off to fill the tank and the sump in order to get water circulating in the tank. In the second picture you can see the frag tank was up and running with my HOB skimmer. After the display was filled I learned I had a small leak on one of the drains that was later resolved by tightening the bulkhead.

Let the Water Flow
IMG_1172 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Almost There
IMG_1177 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
01/16/2018 - Cabinets Installed

My cabinet project was almost complete. I still needed to finish the cabinet doors but because of cheap router bit I spent a whole Saturday trying to make the doors with out success. This was resolved by buying a Freud Router Bit! The white piece of drywall is my fridge place holder.

Installed Wall Cabinets and Base Cabinets in Place
IMG_1180 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
01/18/2018 - Wrasse Screen Holders

Wrasses will be the star of my tank once things are up and running. In order to keep some of the more expensive and timid wrasses a screen top is a must. Over the years I have learned the hard way that they are jumpers and very good at it. With the euro-brace tank this presents a small problem for the screen top. After some thought I came up with my own supports. They are adjustable via a nylon screw to secure them in place. After my first prototype I built a jig to help me make more faster. It's very similar to the bracket I built for my Sea Swirl except I did not bend the plastic. I welded it together with weld-on #4 and tapped the holes with a combination drill and tap bit.

Parts
IMG_1183 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Jig
IMG_1188 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Assembly
IMG_1190 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Final Product
IMG_1194 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:34 PM   #141
nightOwl
Premium Member

Continued

01/19/2018 - DIY VorTech Holders

The VorTech’s come with some velcro to place the controller in a certain spot. Due to the way I have things laid out my VorTech pumps are on the end of the tank and based on where I have the outlets a small issue arouse that I may fix later. In the mean time I did not want to stick them to wall so when I put them in place temporarily I needed a holder for the power brick and controllers.

Before
IMG_1196 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Power Adapter Holder
IMG_1197 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Power Adapter Holder In Place
IMG_1198 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Controller Holder
IMG_1249 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Both in Place
IMG_1251 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:36 PM   #142
nightOwl
Premium Member

Continued

01/24/2018 - Frag Tank Updates

Frag tank by this point was completely cycled.
01/26/2018 - Flooded Basement

My temp set-up flooded before I left for New Orleans. I cleaned up the best I could but this was when I decided I was done with the hobby.
01/26/2018 - New Items Arrived[INDENT]
I placed a small order for a new skimmer for the frag tank and also ordered a few items for the main tank. My buddy Richard gave me some old MP40’s so I ordered some parts so I could use one on the frag tank while I decided what pumps I would buy for it. I ended up ordering
2 - EB8’s
2 - EB4’s
2 - MP40QD controllers
2 - MP40QD wet sides
1 - Simplicity 120 skimmer
1 - WXM
1 - Temp probe

Items for Main Display
IMG_1252 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

MP40 Drivers and Wet Sides
IMG_1264 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

New Skimmer
IMG_1258 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

02/01/2018 -Frag Tank Updates

I placed an order with Richard for a clean up crew but was unable to pick it up on the day it arrived. I placed the items in the tank and most of the cerith snails died but the other critters seemed to make it. I also added the new skimmer on the tank and ran into an issue right away. The outlet from the collection cup does not allow for a piece of hose to be added to drain. I also brought over my corals from the frag tank. I reached out to Simplicity and I will keep you guys posted on I hear back from them. I think they may have to make some changes in the production run to resolve the issue.

The frags were in pretty bad shape in my temp set up since I had not been taking care of the tank. Below is a sample of what they looked like after being transferred to the new frag tank.

Frags
IMG_1319 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

SPS
IMG_1651 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Chalice
IMG_1679 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
02/03/2018 -Assembled Cabinet Doors

I assembled my cabinet doors and they ended up coming out very well. For the wall cabinets I choose to go with glass instead of a wood panel. I also finished my drawer fronts for the base cabinets.

From This
20180203_094628 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

To This - Base Cabinet Doors
Message_1517677300371 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Initial Side Profile
20180206_144043 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:38 PM   #143
nightOwl
Premium Member

Continued

02/11/2018 -I Quit the Hobby

I decided I would quit the hobby and try to sell the main display. I completely drained the tank and started to entertain offers on the tank. One of my neighbors made an offer to buy the main tank from me. I also had a guy stop by but his wife would not let him buy the whole set-up. The main reason I was quitting was due to LED’s. I think they are public enemy number one and hated them. They pretty much killed all my corals I had transferred over and they were not even running at full power in less than 10 days. Most corals were fully bleached and I even threw some away. Later I would regret throwing them away. My new LEDs created a new hot coral called the WLR (White Lab Rabbit)…white flesh pink eyes…lol.

White Lab Rabbit
IMG_1707 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Recessed Flesh
IMG_1686 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

02/17/2018 -Cabinet Door Updates

I ordered a new router bit to give my doors a little more character. The door profile now matches the profile that are on my kitchen cabinets upstairs.

Initial Edge
20180206_144043 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Decorative Edge for Doors
20180217_105823[1] by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Drawer Fronts and Base Cabinet Door
20180217_124931 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Panel Up Close
20180206_144150 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Base Doors and Drawer Fronts Installed
20180219_154411 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:40 PM   #144
nightOwl
Premium Member

Continued

02/27/2018 - Main Display Updates

After coming back from a short stay in the Dominican Republic and not being able to snorkel I realized one of the reasons I love this hobby is because of the peace and tranquillity it offers. I started to add water to the tank and realized quitting was a dumb idea in the first place.
02/28/2018 - Cabinet Updates

I added cabinet knobs to the doors and drawer front and started trying to get quotes for how much glass would cost to install in the wall cabinet doors.

Almost Done
IMG_1738 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Rain vs Frost
IMG_1760 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:42 PM   #145
nightOwl
Premium Member

Continued

03/01/2018 - Frag Tank Updates

After realizing you can’t just turn LEDs for 14 hours without modifying the program to ramp up and ramp down I am starting to get use to LEDs. The corals are starting to adjust somewhat two and I am noticing a few have started to regain some color. I am still learning how to take good pictures under the LEDs but figured I would share a little of the progress I am seeing. Also no tank would be complete without some nuisance algae. The last pictures are whats growing on the returns. Also for some reason I am having a mold issue in the sump. I am not sure how this is possible but it growing.

Frag Tank
IMG_1756 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Top Down SPS
IMG_1673 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Top Down Zoas
IMG_1675 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Top Down ?
IMG_1676 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Top Down Monti
IMG_1708 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Top down Digi
IMG_1712 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Top Down Chalice - Notice Missing Flesh
IMG_1716 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Top Down Various
IMG_1720 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Side Profile
IMG_1684 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:43 PM   #146
nightOwl
Premium Member

Continued

Top Down SPS
IMG_1706 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Algae
IMG_1730 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Algae
IMG_1733 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Mold
IMG_1735 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:44 PM   #147
nightOwl
Premium Member

Continued

03/09/2018 - Main Display Updates

I started cycling the main tank. I added one bag of live sand, Seachem Stability, Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter7, and Brightwell Aquatics Reef Biofuel Liquid. I figured this cocktail would get bacteria colonizing underway quickly.

Main Display
IMG_1755 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 03/13/2018, 03:57 PM   #148
SPotter
Registered Member

Great update Henry! I’m glad my bullying worked!!!!

Am I really doing all of this for a fish tank??????

Current Tank Info: 360g Envision Acrylic Tank, Closed Loops, Vectra L1's, MP40QD's, 400w Radiums, Regal 300ext, Dastaco Ext3 CaRx, Controlled by GHL Profilux
SPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/14/2018, 04:11 AM   #149
Achilles Torben
Registered Member

Check out out the temperature of the power adapter. They get to hot in the wooden box?

Greetings Torben

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Achilles Torben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/14/2018, 09:07 AM   #150
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Great update Henry! I’m glad my bullying worked!!!!
Steve - LOL I'm glad too. I have to get this show back on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles Torben View Post
Check out out the temperature of the power adapter. They get to hot in the wooden box?

Greetings Torben

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Achilles Torben - I will check this out later tonight. I may have to add some type of passive air flow or vents for the power bricks.