Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/01/2014, 07:50 PM   #76
Guss
Registered Member

Just hit a month in QT with our blue zoo order. Everything healthy the whole time no dead or sick fish out of 10 . All survived and healthy.

Current Tank Info: 150 reef tank
Guss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/17/2014, 11:08 PM   #77
ssc
Registered Member

I used Reef Advantage Calcium three times for a week and it
Go me back on track thanks for all the help and would recommend to any one

ssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/21/2014, 08:15 AM   #78
lemec
Premium Member

I bought a venustus from them a year ago, ate really well and did great...It ended up having some sort of weird parasite that ate out his gills after about 4 months...I always assume it came from my tank, not theirs at that point. I did have a few things arrive DOA, but tBZ was easy to deal with about it. Just like any mail order, its always hit or miss...They just don't seem to have the sme photography skills other sites have, lol.

Current Tank Info: Elos 70 T5 lit tank
lemec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/30/2014, 09:30 AM   #79
DaisyDog
Registered Member

I have had a issue with them and WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN, customer service gave me the run around! Was hung up on by customer service. When I called back they would not let me tell them the issue. Very unprofessional!!!!! I have several orders from them and not one has ended positive. If you wish to see the last fish they sent me. I have pictures it. It was not good. I was told be we couldn't have sent you a fish like that, we have done this for 10 years. The real funny one was we couldn't have sent you a fish like that, we have several satisfied customers.

Last edited by DaisyDog; 08/30/2014 at 09:35 AM. Reason: to add more verbage
DaisyDog is offline   Reply With Quote