Reef Central Online Community
Blue Zoo Aquatics

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 10/22/2018, 02:23 AM   #851
Alfrareef
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemek_PacSun View Post
Hello,
I'm sorry for late reply.
It's true that after initial release we got some reports from Customers about some improvement which can be done(like last one - silent step motor drivers) - and we did it within last two years.
Thank to all of them we were able to slightly adjust some things - now they have little smaller footprints, software on controllers was improved and now it's really rock solid.
Personally I think that's he best calcium reactor for this value a specially if you will see what you offer in pack ;-)
Only what you need is CO2 bottle/tank and regular. No pH computers, no pH electrodes, no co2 adjusting . Only two buttons on controller (up/down) which can be used to adjust flow on controller when alkalinity drop(increase flow/alkalinity) or decrease when alkalinity is going above desired levels.
Controller have built step motor pump which is designed to work like Masterflex - 24/7 and doing his work that perfectly.
Ac Mini which cost 899,00 euro is really hard to bit in that range(calcium reactors for aquariums up to 600 liters).
We know that the US distributor is still not established - but till this time we offer all USA Customers our products on free shipping cost conditions and guarantee best possible technical and after sale support.
If anybody have any questions - simply drop me an email to info [at] pacific-sun.eu

Thank you!

Regards

Przemek

Thanks and yes, the silent mode was a important improvement. I have a living room tank!

Alfrareef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/2018, 12:38 PM   #852
Don.helsted
Registered Member

I have had this reactor From june 2018 i have a red sea max E260 SPS dominant.

as for now it has been running perfect kept values stable and was easy to get running took me a few days. since then the values haven't moved and sps is just growing like weeds.

how ever i have also read the forum before making the purchase also talked whit prezmek over mail.

so i was prepared for faults. i had it delivered whit extra peri tubes. wich should turn out after 3 months of running to be a good choice. the reactor somehow made a hole to the tube. pinched it in the middle. i dint bother much about it had little water on the floor nothing big. just replaced the tube wich pacific sun had delivered to me beforehand hence i mentioned the problem. thats super service. now i keep it lubricated hoping it was a one timer.

how ever the perilistac pump i had some problems whit it dint always spin sometimes it got blocked. like there was some force and i made a louder noise.

spoke whit thomas first the tried an update wich dint work. after that they made the silent chip mounted it in a new controller and shipped it off to me. will i had the old one and now are to send that one back ... Again super service. prezmek and thomasz has been a super support.

as for the upgrade i have now taken my self in opening the cabinet and looking at the pump to see at actually runs. if i focus hard i can hear it bit might be resonance from cabinet its SILENT!!!! Thumps up guys, even more silent then my mates dastaco. Good job. its been running for a day now ( have just been away on verification so haven't had time to install it before last night.

im crossing my fingers these where my problems. and it now will run flawless. and should there be anything i know they got my back so i feel safe. just like i have been whit my kore 5th wich has been a true friend for years and just preformed.

Don.helsted is offline   Reply With Quote