Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/18/2014, 02:32 PM   #1
RyDub03
Registered Member

FS/FT: 40B with Tall Custom Stand, NEP 6x39W T5, Sump - $100

I set up a 60g cube in August and have no space for this.

I'm selling as a package priced to move quickly. PM is key. FCFS. In the spirit of the holidays I'm offering this steal of a deal, please don't lowball me. $100 for everything listed. I am not interested in piecing it out right now. Cash or paypal accepted. I will only hold it with Paypal payment in advance. Prompt pickup is much appreciated. I will consider a trade for certain corals, frags, or combination of coral + cash/paypal. I am flexible but please be respectful.

PLEASE NOTE: You will need a furniture dolly to move the stand out to the parking area. It is very heavy and awkward to carry such a distance.

Aqueon 40B display
Drilled and includes 700gph glass holes overflow and twin 3/4" return bulkheads. Krylon background chipped so it could use a fresh coat. I am not aware of any scratches, there were none with it was filled but it could use a good cleaning. Plumbing shown in the photos is included if you'd like.

Custom Stand
I built tall for better viewing. It is extremely overbuilt, sturdy with a ton of clearance and head room inside the cabinet. It's bright blue which wasn't my choice but it could be easily repainted to any color you'd like.

Aqueon 20g long aquarium modified to sump
Glass shop cut, beveled, and polished 1/4" glass baffles in a 3 chamber design. Big chambers that would accommodate any reasonable skimmer for this size system.

Nova Extreme Pro 6x39W T5 fixture
Great fixture but it is need of a little TLC. The acrylic shield was broken while cleaning it but it has a clean fracture that could be easily repaired with some Weld-On. See the pic. Additionally has it loose wiring on one of the light circuits so the one circuit does not always come on. Easy repair, just find the loose connection. The ballast and all components are 100% fully functional. I had all of them working when taking pictures but then I moved it off the top of the aquarium and one of the circuits did not come on again. It does need new bulbs but I will include the ones I still have that are shown in the picture if you'd like.

Pictures:

RyDub03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/20/2014, 04:15 PM   #2
RyDub03
Registered Member

If you're interested, make me an offer via PM.

Wife says it's gotta go this week.

Thanks for checking out my post.

Last edited by RyDub03; 12/20/2014 at 04:35 PM.
Unread 12/22/2014, 04:29 PM   #3
RyDub03
Registered Member

SOLD. Thanks for your interest. Mods please close.