Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Military Reefers Group
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04/26/2018, 08:37 PM   #1
Icewing726
Registered Member

Should I ever post here?

I'm a vet and I've been drinking... Hence this post.

I seriously envision this area as being a lot of the same advice but with expletives and all caps.... Not sure if thats better or worse at this point... Hey can a lion fish be a comfort animal supported by the VA????!??!?!!!! I'm going to get another shot of ever clear, be back to respond soon.

BTW, fish are the only thing cool about the navy!

Icewing726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/26/2018, 09:09 PM   #2
Icewing726
Registered Member

Ok, I'm man enough to take my lashings. I was a jerk in my first post and I apologize. I will take this opportunity to introduce myself to you though. I was a B-52 Navigator/CSO/WSO/Radar (yeah the title changed that much) back in the day and served 6 years and 11 months. I have the utmost respect for all service men and women and still work with a number of them today. I have been humbled by the posts that are being made in this section and would like to apologize for what I thought was a funny post above...

I don't have much experience to offer the community advice wise, but I did do a lot of things wrong years ago and succeed in spite of the odds so maybe I can help you all with some don't sweat it info. Either way, I hope I didn't offend anyone... even the coast guard which I secretly envy... I mean who gets military time on a cutter in the gulf.....

Icewing726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/02/2018, 10:37 PM   #3
vikinglord13
Registered Member

I have a lot of friends who are currently "CSO"s or whatever they're called these days, panel navs, radar navs. Whatever, and I recently worked with a retired Buff Radar Nav. Great dude, great community. welcome to the military group.

vikinglord13 is offline   Reply With Quote