Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Greater Connecticut Area Regional Forum
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/12/2017, 10:50 AM   #1
Rob and Laurie
Registered Member

Free Live Rock, Clownfish, misc Critters

Unfortunately with a new little baby in the house I have had no time at all for our tank. I was trying to sell the rock last year when it was nice and fully encrusted with coralline but I had no takers. Because I have had no time the hair algae is creeping back in and my brown polyps have closed up. I really need to take down the tank until my little one gets to be old enough to "help" out with maintenance.

So I have quite a bit of live rock that I would like to not go to waste...I think there is about 60 lbs (fills up my 72 gallon tank nicely). One rock has a large colony of brown polyps that will open back up in a clean tank. Then I have two clownfish that are Maroon/Ocellaris hybrids. Very hardy pair. I'm sure I have miscellaneous snails and hermit crabs around as well.

Really looking for someone that is interested (and able) to take all ASAP. I work quite often and it would be hard for me to find the time to do a piece at a time. If I had that kind of time I would still be trying to sell it but I just need it gone....Free!

I'm in Windsor CT

Rob and Laurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/12/2017, 01:00 PM   #2
Rob and Laurie
Registered Member

Hmm, for some reason the site won't let me respond to PMs. Best contact is my email avrob@comcast.net.

Unread 02/13/2017, 07:31 PM   #3
paulpp187
Registered Member

Let me know what's avail I'd like to stop by.

paulpp187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/18/2017, 09:24 PM   #4
Rob and Laurie
Registered Member

Thanks to everyone who was interested. The live rock and clowns are now safely in a nice new home.

Tags
clown, connecticut, free, liverock