Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/22/2019, 05:03 PM   #1
reelredfish
Registered Member

Like starting over

So my 180G 5 foot version in wall has been dark for about 6 months or so. Long story on that one.

So I have the same rock and dead corals which I will remove the dead corals. What I am trying to figure out at this point is what I want to do first.

The tank is a bare bottom with 3 Hydra 52HD's above it an AI Fuge below. I have a DOS running a 2 gal per day water change.

So as it sets right now no coral and no fish. So I want to have a good variety of fish this go around. Also not real sure what I want to do on corals yet either. One end of the tank has an MP60 the other end has two MP40's so dont have any flow issues cause I can always dial them back some.

Reef Octo skimmer that came off my 275 Gallon tank so oversize on that but that fine.

What recommendations do you good folks have for stocking list? Keeping in mind that I want a mixed reef.

reelredfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/23/2019, 06:41 AM   #2
BrianD
Sir Brian The Lenient

Posts have been removed. Let's keep it civil and helpful please.

Current Tank Info: Empty
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/23/2019, 06:56 AM   #3
mcgyvr
Registered Member

Take a look at sites like live aquaria, browse their fish/coral pictures of what they stock and decide what you like in your tank.
Pay attention to their stated care requirements to make sure it will work well for your plans (reef safe fish,etc...)