Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/LiveAquaria.com > Drs. Foster & Smith Aquatic Supplies
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/08/2009, 08:34 PM   #1
crab0000
Registered Member

Order #N10804875-1

I've asked numerous times for my orders to not be shipped Smart Post because it takes forever to receive my stuff. Each time it is supposed to be noted on my account, but then I checked my e-mail only to see my latest order is being shipped Smart Post! If we can't get this worked out to NEVER ship Smart Post again I'll just stick with Premium Aquatics or Marine Depot! DO NOT SHIP MY ORDERS VIA SMART POST! Thank you!

Unread 08/08/2009, 08:51 PM   #2
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your post and recent order with Drs. Foster and Smith. We sincerely apologize that your recent order was shipped by FedEx Smartpost. Our records indicate that you have two customer accounts in our system. Unfortunately one of your customer accounts was not noted to have all orders shipped Federal Express. At this time both accounts have been noted with your shipping preference.

Please let us know if we can assist you further in this matter.

Michelle L.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

Unread 08/09/2009, 05:52 AM   #3
crab0000
Registered Member

How long is it going to take to get this order? I hope the problem is fixed. If another order ships by Smart Post (possibly the worst shipping method ever) I'll have to take my business elsewhere. I would have gladly paid more for shipping for it to go another way!

Unread 08/09/2009, 07:37 AM   #4
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

crab0000,

All orders shipping standard delivery service should be delivered within 7 business days. If your order does not arrive by 8/18/09 please contact us so we may further assist you with this order. Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You are a valued customer and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Joyce F.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

Unread 08/09/2009, 08:29 AM   #5
crab0000
Registered Member

I think I'll have to go with Premium Aquatics or Marine Depot from now on. 7 business days from a business just a few states away is not acceptable especially when I could get it from California in four days with standard shipping. Basically it could be 11 days from when I ordered until the order arrives (who knows since the tracking for Smart Post is useless). Oh well, thanks anyway. I guess I'll take my business elsewhere. It's a good thing I wasn't in a hurry for the items.

Unread 08/10/2009, 09:40 AM   #6
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

crab0000,

Thank you for your response. We sincerely apologize that your order has been sent using FedEx Smartpost. We were aware of your preferred shipping method, however, as previously stated above, a duplicate file existed that we were unaware of when originally noting your preference. Due to this oversight, we have placed a new order which you will receive within four business days.

A prepaid label along with a returns form will be sent to retrieve the duplicate order. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If we can be of additional assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-381-7179, via email at customerservice@drsfostersmith.com, or PM us.

Gwen S.
Drs. Foster and Smith

Unread 08/10/2009, 10:15 AM   #7
crab0000
Registered Member

Thank you, I appreciate the extra effort you have put forth to correct this situation.

Unread 08/15/2009, 09:19 AM   #8
crab0000
Registered Member

How do return the package? I have affixed the label, from the bottom of the receipt, to the box, but it doesn't say how to ship the package. Is it UPS, FedEx, USPS? There's no tracking number or anything on the label.
Thanks,
Steve

Unread 08/15/2009, 09:36 AM   #9
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

Crab0000,

Thank you for contacting us. Once you have attached the label, you can take the package to any Staffed Federal Express Location and they will be happy to send this box to us.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Stacie R.
Technical Support
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/