Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/14/2019, 06:36 PM   #1
ClownReef®
Bubbletrousing

Trident AND Reefbot?

I have a Trident but I want to get a ReefBot to test everything the Trident doesn't check for.. Thoughts? Has anybody ran both?

Unread 11/16/2019, 05:13 PM   #2
RobbyG
Registered Member

I have heard a lot of bad things about the Reefbot. I would not buy that one without doing a lot of research. I am not sure if they have fixed the issues but I have seen nothing posted to suggest that they have.

Current Tank Info: Insanely Automated Low Power Consumption 90 Gal Oceanic Bow System/Aquatronica Touch Controller/AQ Dosing Pump/AQT LEDS/AQ SMS/Seq Dart Pump/ASM G3/Ozotech Ozonizer/Koralin 1502/Chiller/Typhoon3 Ro/S.Squirt /Phos React/Rmt DSB
RobbyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/26/2020, 11:21 AM   #3
Jyetman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyG View Post
I have heard a lot of bad things about the Reefbot. I would not buy that one without doing a lot of research. I am not sure if they have fixed the issues but I have seen nothing posted to suggest that they have.
I'm undecided over trident or reefbot. Where have you seen the bad reviews on reefbot?

Jyetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/29/2020, 04:40 PM   #4
RobbyG
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyetman View Post
I'm undecided over trident or reefbot. Where have you seen the bad reviews on reefbot?

All over the place on the other forum.
Here is a video review from someone who owned one for a several months.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3jdF-JFbiE&t=531s
Very good video, he does not seemed biased and his remarks echo what I have heard before.

Current Tank Info: Insanely Automated Low Power Consumption 90 Gal Oceanic Bow System/Aquatronica Touch Controller/AQ Dosing Pump/AQT LEDS/AQ SMS/Seq Dart Pump/ASM G3/Ozotech Ozonizer/Koralin 1502/Chiller/Typhoon3 Ro/S.Squirt /Phos React/Rmt DSB
RobbyG is offline   Reply With Quote