Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Photography
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/23/2017, 08:42 AM   #1
McGarnicle
Registered Member

Canon T6 or T6i

New to the whole DLSR world, and to be honest would be open for any recommendation on a good starter camera but right now I'm leaning towards the Canon Rebel T6. Nice starter kit on amazon in my price range and good reviews.

My question is it worth the extra money to upgrade to the T6i? I see the biggest difference is the ISO and to be honest I dont know enough about Cameras to know if thats something I'm going to really need shooting corals, my dogs, and random natures views.

Any help would be appreciated.

McGarnicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/23/2017, 10:46 AM   #2
Optionman
Registered Member

i was looking at cameras last weekend and went with the sony a6000 over the canon. much less bulky, better at tracking and catching action shots, and best video quality by far (1080p at 60fps). plenty of youtube videos discussing +/- of various cameras, i'd utilize them as a resource before buying. good luck.

Optionman is offline   Reply With Quote