Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/28/2017, 08:21 AM   #1
Dzolot
Registered Member

Pls help! Connecting reeflink to radion LEDs wirelessly

Hi all. Just getting back into the hobby as an adult. I bought someone’s radios set up. Was able to get the reeflink connected (after some back and forth with ecosmart customer service). No my reef link is detected, but no devices are showing up! I have two radios lights. Not sure what make or model. Can send a pic if needed...

Thank you!
DZ

Dzolot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/28/2017, 10:48 AM   #2
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzolot View Post
Hi all. Just getting back into the hobby as an adult. I bought someone’s radios set up. Was able to get the reeflink connected (after some back and forth with ecosmart customer service). No my reef link is detected, but no devices are showing up! I have two radios lights. Not sure what make or model. Can send a pic if needed...

Thank you!
DZ
You should have already downloaded the Ecotech configuration ultility when you setup your Reeflink.

Unplug the Radion. Then connect it to your computer via the USB cable. Power up the Radion. Open the Ecotech configuration utility/connection manager software. In the drop down menu, select USB Radion. Then select factory reset. You will need to do that in order to connect them to the Reeflink. If that doesn’t work, then you will need to contact the person you bought them from and have him remove the lights from his Ecosmart live account before you will be able to add them to your account.

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476

Last edited by slief; 10/28/2017 at 11:05 AM.
slief is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecosmart, radion, reeflink, troubleshoot