Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Saint Louis Area Saltwater Hobbyists (SLASH)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/08/2017, 06:05 PM   #1
Crotalus1972
Registered Member

Iwaki return pump

I have a used but perfectly working iwaki 70rlt. This pump moves 1536 gph and again works fine. I re did my plumbing and updated my return pump. This pump is a tad loud but great for basement or fish room. Comes with some plumbing (see photo) if you want it. Looking for $100 or trade for interesting coral, fish, or saltwater critters. I also have some freshwater stuff. Canister filters, some hang in backs and a few inline heaters. Sorry can't seem to post pics regardless of upgrade

Crotalus1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/08/2017, 06:16 PM   #2
Breto
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotalus1972 View Post
I have a used but perfectly working iwaki 70rlt. This pump moves 1536 gph and again works fine. I re did my plumbing and updated my return pump. This pump is a tad loud but great for basement or fish room. Comes with some plumbing (see photo) if you want it. Looking for $100 or trade for interesting coral, fish, or saltwater critters. I also have some freshwater stuff. Canister filters, some hang in backs and a few inline heaters. Sorry can't seem to post pics regardless of upgrade

Hey I’m interested. I sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Breto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/08/2017, 06:25 PM   #3
Pife
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotalus1972 View Post
I'm intrested and have lots of coral and other fish stuff to trade.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm not saying let's get rid of all the stupid people.* I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

Current Tank Info: 150g DT plumbed to an 80g frag tank and 220g sump in the basement. ~6-MP40s ~ 12 ATI powered t5s ~ Reefbrites and Radions supplementing ~ Custom GEO Skimmer ~ GEO CA Reactor 6x24~ Iwaki 70 Return ~
Pife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/09/2017, 08:44 AM   #4
Crotalus1972
Registered Member

memeber status

Ok I jumped right in and upgraded my membership but did not read all the fine print. I joined this forum after joining the club. I do not yet meet the requirements to respond to PMs. I emailed you Breto so let me know if you did not get it and I will contact you through other methods.

Unread 10/09/2017, 07:29 PM   #5
Pife
Registered Member

Shoot me a text if you're interested in trading. 4193062510

I'm not saying let's get rid of all the stupid people.* I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

Current Tank Info: 150g DT plumbed to an 80g frag tank and 220g sump in the basement. ~6-MP40s ~ 12 ATI powered t5s ~ Reefbrites and Radions supplementing ~ Custom GEO Skimmer ~ GEO CA Reactor 6x24~ Iwaki 70 Return ~
Pife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/10/2017, 05:13 PM   #6
Crotalus1972
Registered Member

Breto picked up the pump last night. Thanks all