Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Tampa Bay Saltwater
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/21/2014, 09:56 AM   #1
Josegard22
Registered Member

Smile Wow!

Starting my first reef tank, 50 gal SC Starfire...picked up my Tampa Bay Saltwater live rock and sand from the airport last night and it is absolutely amazing....and this is supposed to be my base rock?..OMG there were sponges, good algae, lots of barnacles, a cucumber, 2 starfish, 2 urchins, snails, crabs (had to remove a few bad ones but there were good ones as well), worms, the list goes on...just amazing all the life you get from REAL live rock. I could not wait to get up this morning to scape my rock and watch everything, noticing new things by the minute...couldn't even sleep, had to get up at 4:00 am I was so excited. If anyone has any doubts about internet live rock then look no further...Richard, TBS, and his rock is freaking awesome and worth every penny and if this is the base rock then I can't wait until my tank is ready for him to send me the good stuff!!! Thank you so much Richard...you rock! No pun intended...LOL

Josegard22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
live rock, live sand, new aquarium, rock, tbs package