Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/28/2014, 07:31 PM   #1
steiny805
Registered Member

Hippo Tang & Clown for FREE - Rock & Extras FS

Yes I am offering my Hippo Tang and Clown for free because the Tang appears to have ich and isn't in the best shape. As long as you have a decent size tank and can give the fish a proper QT you can have both of them. The tang is about 3-4 inches and the clown is about 3 inches. Those are my only two fish left as I'm looking to get rid of my 29. And yes a 29 is way to small for a Tang and since my bigger tank is on hold for a while I won't be able to keep it. I have about 25-30 pounds of live rock as well. $40 OBO.

I also have 55 pounds of Real Reef Rock dry, unused that I was saving but as stated above, probably can't use for a while. $200.

I live in Warrenville/ Naperville.

Thanks!

Last edited by DgenR8; 09/29/2014 at 10:35 AM.
steiny805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/30/2014, 08:55 PM   #2
steiny805
Registered Member

I also have a 20 gal long unused that I was saving for a QT tank but my would be fish room is turning into a baby room so I won't be a able to use it. I'll sell the tank, a bubbler, heater, light and filter for $40 if you want a QT set up.

The wife wants it gone soon so if you are interested please let me know

steiny805 is offline   Reply With Quote