Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > EcoTech Marine
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/20/2016, 06:03 PM   #1
sanababit
Registered Member

G2 radions non pro question

hello everyone, i have been using two G2 non pro xr30w radions for about 3 years, i decided to upgrade, when i was taking down the old radions i noticed that the sides are really sticky (rubber sides) and theres is nothing i can clean it with, at first i thougt it was grease since the tank is really close to the kitchen, and i have never taken them down to clean them, anyone experienced this? and if so, how did you clean it?, thanks

Mario

Current Tank Info: 90RR inwall, Octopuss Skimmer, 2 MP40 wQD, 1 MP10 WQD, 2 Radions G4 Pro, Apex Doser, Apex Controller, 400w heater, 30 Gal Sump, Biopellets, Carbon, Gfo, Macroalgae
sanababit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/23/2016, 02:16 AM   #2
Cary Oki
Registered Member

I have also experienced this on several of my radions. If you figure it out, please post a fix or where its coming from.

Cary Oki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/30/2016, 06:20 PM   #3
jccaclimber
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Oki View Post
I have also experienced this on several of my radions. If you figure it out, please post a fix or where its coming from.
Not sure what it will do to the plastic on the sides, but here in Texas hard plastic in car interiors (center consoles, etc) sometimes gets that way. Soaping water does nothing. Isopropyl alcohol and a cotton ball on the other hand cuts right through it. No idea if it will take something else off and I wouldn't do it over the tank, but you might try that in an inconspicuous place on the back.

jccaclimber is offline   Reply With Quote