Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Nano Reefs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/16/2018, 04:12 PM   #1
Cloudburst2000
Registered Member

Biocube 16

Just purchased a new Biocube 16. I currently have a Biocube 14 that is like wayyyy old. It crashed during the summer because the air conditioning unit completely died while I was out of town. I haven't had time until now to set up a new tank, I decided to upgrade to the slightly larger Biocube. I ran my BC14 with no powerhead. The only flow came from an upgraded return pump. It provided plenty of flow. But I plan on keeping a few SPS in the new tank so I will be using my Vortech MP10 that I have laying around from a previous tank to provide additional flow. I will make a go with the stock LEDs. If I don't like those or they don't support the SPS, then I will upgrade to a better light. I like that the back is clear so I won't have to scrape to the black off to make a refugium like on the BC14. I am excited to get back into the marine life after about six months with no operating tank. Now just got to get rid of the BC14.

Last edited by Cloudburst2000; 01/17/2018 at 04:16 PM.
Cloudburst2000 is offline   Reply With Quote