Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Large Reef Tanks
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/17/2017, 09:23 PM   #51
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom39 View Post
Looks great! At this pace, I think that you will finish your build before I finish mine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Tom - You are well ahead of me...you have water in yours! I am jealous about how fast you were able to add an addition onto your house and set up a tank in the time it has taken me to finish one room in the basement...lol.

Unread 05/18/2017, 11:17 AM   #52
SPotter
Registered Member

awesome update!!!! glad to see you went with the one part epoxy. How do you like it?

Am I really doing all of this for a fish tank??????

Current Tank Info: 360g Envision Acrylic Tank, Closed Loops, Vectra L1's, MP40QD's, 400w Radiums, Regal 300ext, Dastaco Ext3 CaRx, Controlled by GHL Profilux
SPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/18/2017, 11:55 AM   #53
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPotter View Post
awesome update!!!! glad to see you went with the one part epoxy. How do you like it?
Steve - I like it a lot so far I have seen where stuff just kinda wipes off without any issue issues. When I did the floor I got some stain on the walls and was able to wipe it off with no issues. The places where I let it sit that is a different story...lol.

Unread 05/18/2017, 09:00 PM   #54
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates Continued
05/02/2017 - Ordered Sand For Tank
I guess I am old school on a reef tank is not a reef tank without sand so after a few discussions with various reefers I decided I needed sand in this tank as well. In the past I have had fairly deep sand beds but this time around the sand bed will not be as deep. I also plan on getting a sand sifting goby or some other fish/critter that keeps the sand overturned. The sand under the rocks has always been a detritus pit but I think I may have a solution. I have have been reading a few threads about using epoxy mixed with sand to keep detritus from settling under the rock.

I plan on having a few base pieces where the sand and epoxy mix will act as the base and the larger rocks will set on top. Detritus will not be able to settle in the sand and I can just use a turkey blaster to keep it from settling. Well that is the plan so we will see how it turns out. I need to find the right epoxy to use and place an order. PetsMart had a sale on CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Reef Sand that I could not pass up so I ordered a few bags. Each box contains one bag. When the FexEx guy arrived last week I felt bad and helped the guy unload the truck...lol. They have been setting in the garage for a week or so. Please excuse the box of cooking oil...that's for tailgating season.

IMG_8795 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

05/10/2017 - Started prepping Lumber for Back Table
I started cutting some boards for my new back table. The top and bottom rails and the runners. The legs will be cut individually. One tool when making my stands I have always used was a pocket hole jig. I had a small one but once I started planning for this upgrade and after seeing Tom (Tom39) use the K5 when he helped with the ceiling drywall I brought one. I have had this a while but wanted to show point out its a great tool to have.

Future Back Table
IMG_8812 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Pocket Jig
IMG_0352 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
05/13/2017 - Picked Up Water Storage Containers
While home for Mother's Day I visited AgriSupply to pick up two Norwesco 65 gallon vertical tanks. They had the best prices that I could find without paying for shipping and I wanted to see them in person before purchasing them. They have 1-1/4 threaded drain opening so I need to pick up some plumping parts and figure out how I will plumb them together. This will give me the ability to do a 65 gallon water change or 130 gallon if something goes really wrong.

Model: 45192
Capacity: 65 gallon
Polyethylene construction
Height: 43 in.
Diameter: 23 in.
Fill opening: 8 in.
Outlet/drain: 1-1/4 in.
Self-vented, slosh-proof lid

65 Gallon Vertical Tank
IMG_8806 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

05/18/2017 - Floor Update

I have been working on the floor and think I am almost done with making it look random. I am going to let the floor dry out another day or two and then look to add the sealer. Tonight I had planned on touching up the walls near the bottom where I got stain on the walls but ended up painting the whole room again. The floor came out much darker than the sample was on the BEHR pamphlet. I am not sure if it is because it is indoors or the sample was really off. Overall I think I like the way it turned out but I am not sure how durable it will be. In any account it will look cool for a while .

Floor
IMG_8793 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Up Close
IMG_8794 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 05/18/2017, 09:23 PM   #55
worm5406
Not afriad to admit wrong

I really like the forward progress Henry. All that work looks great and I cant wait for the build trip/date.

I see that you have a dust pan to use, too.

Current Tank Info: Tank:300g Mixed Reef 300+lb LR|4" LS|5x MP40W|75g fuge|5x RadionPRO|RO DB250 skimmer|Apex
worm5406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/19/2017, 07:34 AM   #56
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm5406 View Post
I really like the forward progress Henry. All that work looks great and I cant wait for the build trip/date.

I see that you have a dust pan to use, too.
Larry - I am getting excited about the progress again man! You better get that garage cleaned out the weather is not excuse anymore. Yea I have a big dust pan...lol. I may post a picture in my next update for Richard...lol.

Unread 06/05/2017, 03:04 PM   #57
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates
05/23/2017 - Floor Update

I finally finished sealing the floor and I hope it will stand up to the use of traffic and normal wear and tear from buckets and such. I also put down my base trim. I ended up buying some adhesive and a spreading tool to make sure adhesive was spread evenly. I did not have a roller to run across the trim once on the wall but ended up using a candle to roll along the trim. As the candle rolled over the trim you could hear the suction taking place. Hopefully this is glued on well. After the trim was put down I added a some clear caulk along the floor and bottom of the trim.

Walls prepped and first coat of sealer down
IMG_8848 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Goes on milky white but clears up clear
IMG_8851 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Touch up paint and trim finished
20170524_214225 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

05/25/2017 - Tank Update

I talked to Derek and the tank is done. I would have had it on June 1st but the logistics did not work out. I will plan to get the tank on Father's day weekend and round up some people to help move the tank into the basement through the egress window. I am a little worried I can see the glass on the frag tank but I guess they ship things all the time so hopefully it will make the trip from Canada to the US safely.

All crated up

Message_1495733227423 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

05/25/ - 06/01/2017 - Water and Sink Station

So the back table and the water and sink station have been through a few changes. I now finally have a layout that should work. I had to make some modifications again due to space issues. The back table also will be changed once again to accommodate getting a 48 inch AquaBox sump in the space for my frag tank.

Proposed layout
20170527_130129 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Work in progress - will have two 22" L x 17" W x 10" H drawers
IMG_8875 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
05/31/2017 -Sump update
I have been trying to find someone to make a custom sump but prices are just ridiculous once you get over 48" and factor in shipping. One good thing about local clubs is people do some great work or know of some people that can match quality of some of the big manufacturers. I emailed a few companies but did not hear back anything from them and almost began to get frustrated about the process. Finally I found Pure Reef Systems and I have been in talks with Brendan about a custom sump and top-off container. We worked together to design the sump and I am now waiting on a quote for a sump and top-off container.

06/02/2017 - Stand Update

My stand was finally ready to be picked up and I was really looking forward to getting this stand home. I picked up the stand from Capitol Heights Iron Works and was told by Chuck before arriving two people would be able to manage the stand. When I arrived to have them load it on the truck I finally realized how big this thing was and how heavy it was. Lucky for me Richard (RJT) does not live far and had already agreed to help me get the stand into the house. I let him know upfront we may need some extra hands and the stand was heavier than I expected. When he arrived and saw it on the back of my truck I could tell his first reaction was "I should probably get back in my car, pretend he did not see me and go home"...lol. As we were about to pull the truck around back one of my neighbors saw us and came over to see what I was doing and ended up helping us. We unloaded the stand in two parts and were able to bring it through the egress window with room to spare on my homemade ramp with stopping points. Thanks again Richard for not complaining, not running when you saw the stand, and helping me out!

Capitol Heights Iron Works crew
20170602_163552 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Ramp I quickly threw together
20170602_180829 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Front view
IMG_8867 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Side view
IMG_8866 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 06/06/2017, 07:42 PM   #58
748S911
Registered Member

Looks amazing... can't wait to see it filled up!

748S911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/07/2017, 07:32 PM   #59
SPotter
Registered Member

Looking great Henry!!!!! Really excited for you!!!!!

Current Tank Info: 360g Envision Acrylic Tank, Closed Loops, Vectra L1's, MP40QD's, 400w Radiums, Regal 300ext, Dastaco Ext3 CaRx, Controlled by GHL Profilux
Unread 06/07/2017, 08:33 PM   #60
nightOwl
Premium Member

Jesse - Welcome aboard man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 748S911 View Post
Looks amazing... can't wait to see it filled up!
Steve - I just reserved my UHAUL a few minutes ago so I am all set for next week.
Quote:
Looking great Henry!!!!! Really excited for you!!!!!

Unread 06/10/2017, 06:15 PM   #61
WillisT
Registered Member

Keep us updated please

WillisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/22/2017, 08:51 PM   #62
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates

06/09/2017 - Water Storage and Sink Updates
I have finished painting and all that is left to do now is the add a piece of trim along the bottom edge of the stand. I think it turned out pretty good. I have removable supports for the sink since I need to be able to remove the utility pump from inside the sink. I also also added a removable front access panel so that I can check on he pump. Finally two fully extendable drawers. I need to finish the back table before I can fully put it in place.

Water Storage
IMG_9423 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

06/16/2017 - Tank Stand Update

I decided this go around that instead of plywood I would use a PVC sheet for the top of the stand. I bolted it in place with some stainless steel screws. I cut the sheet a little bit larger than the top and then used my router and a flush trim bit to get it to size.

PVC Top on Stand
IMG_9367 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
06/17/2017 - Tank Update

I must say Miracles did a truly amazing job. I had heard people complain about the seams on their tank in a few threads so when I ordered I let Derek know that was one of the main things I would be inspecting. I must say that there are no issues on this tank and I am super picky! I figured the only way to help companies get better is to let them know what people are complaining about. Because of the size of the tank I had to pick it up from the depot in Elkridge, MD. I wanted to try to get a curbside drop off but was unable to. I took a half day on Friday, picked up my U-Haul, and headed to the depot and had them load the tank in after inspecting it. When I initially opened the crate the guy running the forklift asked did I run an aquarium or business. I told him it was for my home and he said “Huh looks like it's for an aquarium or doctors office” with a confused face…lol. It’s always funny when people outside the hobby try to figure out why we want a tank so big.

For a tank this size Derek recommended 8 people to carry it. I starting texting a few buddies a week or so earlier and even put a post on a local forum for possible help. Once I reached 8 people I was excited and prayed no one backed out. My thinking was for everyone to arrive on Saturday morning around 8:00 AM EST eat some Krispy Kreme donuts and be done by 9:30 AM EST. Tom (Tom39) and Richard (RJT) were the first two and the other guys are my buddies outside the hobby. Since I had already did a dry run with the stand I figured my ramp would come in handy once again. On Saturday we moved the crate from the U-Haul onto a trailer, drove the tractor around the back of the yard and backed the trailer up to the egress window, and unloaded the tank. This was after we had to build a few temporary supports from spare 2 x 4’s, scraped some bark off my tree in the yard with the trailer and the tractor, oh and found out that ants make huge nests in colored mulch. Said ants will also cover your shoes and socks crawl up your leg and bite you…lol. Once inside we placed the tank on the side, lifted it up on some homemade dollies I made, pushed to the fish room, and finally lifted the tank up onto the stand. The only issue we had was when the tank was let down on my finger and in my mind I said “Hmmm my finger feels like there is a lot of pressure on it.” When I looked down I realized the tank was on my finger I very calmly said “The tank is on my finger”. No one seems to notice until became a little more animated…lol. Once everything was in place I handed out McDonald’s gift cards and we started cleaning up. We were all done by 11:30 AM EST after starting around 8:30 AM EST or so.

Oh they ended up packing the frag tank inside the crate. The tank is much heavier than I thought so I am very impressed with the frag tank as well.

My U-Haul
IMG_9362 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Tractor and Trailer (Tom's)
IMG_9371 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Tractor (Tom's)
IMG_9370 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Damaged Tree
IMG_9382 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Tank
IMG_9431 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Tank with Walkboard
IMG_9419 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

06/17/2017 - Lighting Update

I have spoken with a few places about lighting and the options out there. Im still a hold over from the MH era but I was convinced to try LED’s. I decided to try Reef Breeders I spoke to Logan a few times over the phone and he was very straight forward when answering my questions about the lights and what they could do. I sent over my specs and what I planned to do with the tank long term. Heavy SPS dominated! Based on his suggestions I was told I could light the tank with 3 fixtures but if wanted to make sure I had great PAR and coverage four units would be the better option. I ended up going with 4 -32” Photon V2 fixtures and 24” Photon V2 fixture for the frag tank. I hope I have enough light…lol.

06/21/2017 - Back Table Updates
The back table has been built, primed, and painted. There are few little things I still need to do but I plan on painting the stand with another coat of paint then adding the accent pieces for the trim. I decided that I wanted a nice cabinet for storing stuff in for my back wall as well so I started making the cabinet. I am debating on if it will have sliding glass doors or regular wooden doors. I have two shelves already made and just have to drill some holes to make some adjustable shelves.

Primed and Painted
IMG_9426 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

06/22/2017 - Sump Updates

Pure Reef Systems is officially building my sump for the main display. I sent my deposit check to Brendan last week and he has ordered the materials. I checked my email a bit a go and he sent over the specs for what we have designed so far and now I just need to review and send back to him for the official build. I think the sump is currently 52.5” x 22” x 15- 3/8" white PVC sump with acrylic windows. The ATO will be 30" x 15" x 15-3/8" and both will be made of 3/8" material.

Unread 06/22/2017, 10:29 PM   #63
FireReeferSteve
Registered Member

Following

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FireReeferSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/23/2017, 01:58 PM   #64
BZOFIQ
Registered Member

Very nice built!

Subscribing for more ideas.

BZOFIQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/23/2017, 02:19 PM   #65
748S911
Registered Member

Henry, anytime you need some help let me know. I was super busy last two weeks with work, off tuesdays and some Sunday's. I can't wait to see this in person filled with corals and fish. I know who to call when i build my own fish room in the future lol.

748S911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/25/2017, 07:58 PM   #66
reefzone123
Registered Member

holy custom work batman. beautiful tank. applaud you for your efforts. thanks for sharing.

reefzone123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/26/2017, 06:04 PM   #67
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireReeferSteve View Post
Following

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FireReeferSteve - Welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoomer View Post
Very nice built!

Subscribing for more ideas.
xoomer - Welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 748S911 View Post
Henry, anytime you need some help let me know. I was super busy last two weeks with work, off tuesdays and some Sunday's. I can't wait to see this in person filled with corals and fish. I know who to call when i build my own fish room in the future lol.

Jesse- Thanks for the kind words. I will let you know when is ready for prime time. Hopefully you won't be on tank #4 by the time I get water in this baby...lol. Plus I need to see what corals you have now...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefzone123 View Post
holy custom work batman. beautiful tank. applaud you for your efforts. thanks for sharing.
reefzone123 - Thanks for the kind words. Just trying to do my part to help add to the hobby and the economy...lol.

Unread 07/05/2017, 04:07 PM   #68
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates

06/27/2017 -Equipment Inventory
I started to pull out some of the stuff I had purchased for the new tank even though I am a ways away from putting water in the main display. I snapped a quick picture to see what I had and I still need a lot of stuff . I need to order my skimmer sometime this week and I will be going with the Simplicity 800DC. I have talked to a few people and the skimmer gets pretty good reviews. I have also talked to the people over a Simplicity and they have been really nice and helpful each time I have spoken with them. I am currently using their 2100 DC pump on my "temp" (going on two years now) set up I have.

I still need the following:
Sump - Ordered
ATO Container for Main Display - Ordered
ATO Container for Frag Tank - Ordered
Skimmer - Need to Order
Ball Valves - Researching Cepex
Dry Pukani Rock - BRS is currently out of the 18" plus pieces
Once I get the items above I think I can make some progress with the main display

A Few of the Items I Already Have
IMG_9459 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

1" Sea Swirls
IMG_9461 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
07/02/2017 - Back Table Updates

I finished my trim work on the back table. All my edges have a outside corner trim on them now that is PVC. I also added a PVC backslash wall on the back table. I had some 3/4" PVC from the sheets used to make the top of stand and the the bottom piece. I did a test fit then caulked everything in place. I did a test fit of my sump for the frag tank and looks like things are coming together.

Legs Without the Trim
IMG_9439 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Back Table Without Back Splash
IMG_9458 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

PVC Back Splash
IMG_9463 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
07/03/2017 - Cabinet Updates

I finally mounted my cabinet that I had built and only have a few minor things to finish. The shelves have to be primed and painted, fill in nail holes, and cut holes for the sliding doors, but its pretty much done. I made a jig and drilled some holes so I can have adjustable shelves. Overall dimensions of the cabinet are 36" x 21" x 12.5". Its rock solid and hung on the wall with two heavy duty anchors that can hold 238 lbs a piece. Its also screwed with two 4 inch screws in one of the studs. I also replaced my temp cords to the right of the cabinet with the real ones I will be using.

Holes Drilled for Adjustable Shelves
IMG_9465 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Mounted in Place
IMG_9466 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Final Touches Still Need to be Done
IMG_9469 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 07/05/2017, 04:25 PM   #69
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates Continued
07/03/2017 - Frag Tank Updates Updates

I placed the frag tank in place marked the location of the holes and realized my support rungs for the table were in the way. After some adjustments I finally found a location where I could drill and be able to run the drain lines. I ran out to home depot to pick up some plumbing parts and hopefully will make some progress in the next few days. In the process of seeing how things would be in place I opened my 24" Reef Breeder light. I am new to LEDs but this thing seems bright especially reflecting off the bottom of the tank with things painted all white.

Sump for Frag Tank
IMG_9437 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

LED Testing - 24" Reef breeders
IMG_9483 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Plumbing Parts
IMG_9484 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Frag Tank in Place with Sump
IMG_9489 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

The room is coming together...
IMG_9486 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

IMG_9487 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 07/06/2017, 07:16 AM   #70
SPotter
Registered Member

Wow Henry everything looks amazing!!!! Really coming together now!

Unread 07/07/2017, 11:06 AM   #71
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Wow Henry everything looks amazing!!!! Really coming together now!
Steve - It's taking longer than I want but I want things set up the way I want before I try to start messing with the water to avoid all the dust that comes along with sanding drywall and stuff. I am waiting on some plumbing parts now so I probably should work on the outside room a bit.

Unread 07/09/2017, 10:20 PM   #72
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates

07/09/2017 - Frag Tank Updates
I started plumbing the Oceans Motion that will reside on the frag tank. I found a new place called Supply House for plumbing parts that has next day shipping and low prices. This was my first order and I need another order to do some other plumbing in the fish room. I ended up getting the initial plumbing done for the overflow, the oceans motion, and the sump. I also decided that the styrofoam under the tank was an eye soar so I added some trim.

Plumbing Parts
IMG_9490 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Before
IMG_9501 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

After
IMG_9506 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Initial Oceans Motion Plumbing
IMG_9547 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

07/09/2017 - Cabinet Updates

I have finally finished the cabinet over the frag tank. I caulked the trim, touched up the places that needed a little touch up paint, drilled the holes for the sliding doors, added a decorative edge to the shelves, and added the divider for the cabinet. One less thing on the list!

Edge Before
IMG_9508 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Final Cabinet
IMG_9544 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

07/09/2017 - Main Display Updates
I had a few packages arrive on Saturday from Premium Aquatics with the new salt I will use on the new system and 100 lbs. of dry Pukani. I requested large pieces over 14" and overall I am pretty pleased. I had two very large pieces over 16", two medium long shaped over 14", four to five pieces over 12", four over 10", and the rest were 8" and under. The boxes were packed excellently and there was little to no breaking when I received them. In the past I had have Pukani rock arrive and there was a lot of smaller pieces and breakage. I started playing around with some aquascaping and the framing of the tank.

I also started the plumbing for the second Oceans Motion that will be on the main display. I need more plumbing parts and they will arrive hopefully on Wednesday. I will have to wait until my sump arrives to really truly complete the plumbing but at least I have started.

Packages
IMG_9497 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Aquascape Front
IMG_9525 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Aquascape back
IMG_9527 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Aquascape Top Down 1
IMG_9528 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 07/09/2017, 10:26 PM   #73
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Update - Continued
Main Display Continued

Aquascape Top Down 2
IMG_9542 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Oceans Motions Plumbing
IMG_9510 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Oceans Motions Plumbing
IMG_9514 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Overflow Plumbing - the fourth hole will allow me to do 20 gallon water changes at time.
IMG_9511 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Unread 07/10/2017, 07:07 AM   #74
Megabyte
Registered Member

Looking good.

Megabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/10/2017, 11:43 AM   #75
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates - Continued

07/08/2017 - Water Station Updates

Last night I was tired and forgot to do my update on the water station first so this is in the wrong order but oh well. Saturday I worked in the basement for a little bit while my wife was at class. I wanted to mount my RODI machine and after trying a few places I put it on the end of the back table below the window. My unit is a 300 GPD its the same unit that caused me to flood the basement when we first moved into the house. In order to mount the unit I had to take things apart. I had what I thought was my permanent sharpie but that was not the case. I got a little side tracked doing other stuff and then I realized the pen I used was not permanent and when I was pulling the hoses apart the ink got smeared. AquaFx units have a phone number on them so I unit so I called and hoped someone would be able to help. It was close to 5 PM when I called and all the technicians for the day had gone. Barbara was so helpful...she searched for the cell phone number of one the guys and told me give him a call. I felt a little bad about calling someone on who was off but wanted to put the unit back together. I called Doug who was off at this point but did not hesitate to help me with reconnecting all the tubes back to the correct places. He walked me through step by step on how to connect the tubes and even offered to FaceTime me when I seemed a little confused. I give AquaFx (Barbara and Doug) an Outstanding Customer Service award for working after hours! Right now things are temporarily in place until I figure out how I am going to plumb the water storage tubes together.

The blue tape on the wall is where another cabinet is going to go. It will be roughly 48" x 12" x 14". I may do something similar to the other cabinet or have cabinet doors on this one.

IMG_9521 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

IMG_9522 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr