Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Advanced Topics
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06/11/2020, 10:36 AM   #1
Mghanayem
Registered Member

Juvi Emperor Angel Questions

Hi everyone,

I have a 65 gallon tank. It's a truvu custom, I've been cultivating coral in and selling it back to the local fish stores for years, and I've had experience in some more complicated fish.

OK, now to my question. I recently sold 90% of my coral to start over, and would like to add an Emperor Angel.... I know I know.... Too small of a tank, but I know that within 14-18 months, I will have to remove him and rehome him (probably to the same fish store I bought it from)... So my question is, do you think it's ok to keep an Emperor angel (about the size of a nickel right now) in a 65 gallon tank with only clowns and a goby as tank mates.... Knowing that I will have to part ways in a little over a year?

Mghanayem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/11/2020, 11:23 AM   #2
Vinny Kreyling
Registered Member

As long as You Know When he is too big.

Unread 06/11/2020, 03:05 PM   #3
Mghanayem
Registered Member

Thank you, the timeline isn't set in stone, I'll know the second he gets overly aggressive the or lateral line problems... tank is too small, so I am not just basing it on size. Thank you for your support though!

Mghanayem is offline   Reply With Quote