Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Southwest Tank And Reef Society (STARS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04/28/2016, 10:15 PM   #1
RayT1
Registered Member

Thumbs up Saltwater store overhaul

Hey what's up every one I'm new to Reef Central just wanted to say hi. Just wondering if anyone has checked out the new retail tank set up they set up at Corral Reef LFS. In El Paso Tx. He's got a new set up it looks nice I was there when he was making room for the set up. It's suppose to be a wall of glass tanks and every three tanks have separate sumps.

RayT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/30/2016, 11:33 AM   #2
915MANG
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayT1 View Post
Hey what's up every one I'm new to Reef Central just wanted to say hi. Just wondering if anyone has checked out the new retail tank set up they set up at Corral Reef LFS. In El Paso Tx. He's got a new set up it looks nice I was there when he was making room for the set up. It's suppose to be a wall of glass tanks and every three tanks have separate sumps.
Thats cool, any pics? I havent been there

Current Tank Info: 120 Gal in progress Fish & a few corals 34G Solana
915MANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/30/2016, 06:02 PM   #3
RayT1
Registered Member

I didn't get any pictures I usually stop by on Tuesdays while my daughter is at cheer practice. I will stop by this Tuesday I'm sure they should have everything up and running. The thing I like about the Corral Reef LFS is that they actually will not sell you a fish until they have it for 48 hours and make sure it's eating. If you like a fish they just got in they can reserve it for you. That way survival rate is a lot better once you get the fish home to your tank.

Unread 05/01/2016, 03:45 PM   #4
915MANG
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayT1 View Post
I didn't get any pictures I usually stop by on Tuesdays while my daughter is at cheer practice. I will stop by this Tuesday I'm sure they should have everything up and running. The thing I like about the Corral Reef LFS is that they actually will not sell you a fish until they have it for 48 hours and make sure it's eating. If you like a fish they just got in they can reserve it for you. That way survival rate is a lot better once you get the fish home to your tank.
Thats pretty cool, im going to have to go in a few weeks. I go to the other stores a lot because they are open up on Sundays. But Im going to visit, thanks!

Current Tank Info: 120 Gal in progress Fish & a few corals 34G Solana
915MANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/10/2016, 09:50 PM   #5
RayT1
Registered Member

The Corral Reef LFS

The Corral Reef LFS just finished setting up there new retail tank display. It is about 1000 combined gallons. The owners Leonor and Danniel purchased the new tank display from Dutch Aquariums out of Dallas Texas. They have been setting up and cycling the tanks for two weeks. Here are some pictures of the I hope they look ok I have had to make the files smaller. They are low on fish and corral inventory. They have been focusing on setting up the new display. with in the next month they should have everything stocked up.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3821.JPG (33.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg image1.JPG (97.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg image2.JPG (73.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg image3.JPG (83.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg image5.JPG (67.3 KB, 28 views)
Unread 05/12/2016, 11:51 AM   #6
wowkingjames
Registered Member

Looks nice, anybody knows the hours it's open?

wowkingjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/17/2016, 09:35 AM   #7
AL915
Registered Member

Very nice!

AL915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/23/2016, 01:07 PM   #8
rpjaws74
Registered Member

Definitely have to go and check it out!!

Current Tank Info: 500 glln system/ Reef
rpjaws74 is offline   Reply With Quote