Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04/30/2015, 01:12 PM   #26
tkeracer619
Registered Member

Out of all the troubles I have had over the last couple years with my source water I can tell you something about Spectrapure that I was hard pressed to get from other shops.

When I asked a question almost all of the time they replied with a "here is the answer and this is why". I'm sure it's tiring work and unless you just stumble across someone who loves to talk or someone who genuinely appreciates each customer you will likely not get those kind of answers.

tkeracer619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/30/2015, 01:33 PM   #27
SpectraPure
RC Sponsor

The best teachers educate their pupils by giving them reasons why, and also explaining the problems that can occur. I was never fond of "because I said so". The more I learn the more I share. The more I share the more that learn. I also learn from sharing. I might have puzzle piece b, but perhaps puzzle piece A is trapped in a mind that hasn't been able to be released.

We are all in this together. We all want beautiful tanks with no problems. We are all fighting the good fight against water quality. Granted some more than others. In the end it is a team success when we succeed.

I am honored to be a part of this community in behalf of Spectrapure and myself
Thank you

Jeremy

Unread 04/30/2015, 04:48 PM   #28
janes_mw
Registered Member

Spectrapure all the way. Get the 99% rejection rate membrane, and also give them a call .... they will fix you up with the correct "stuff" even if it's going in other mfg housings.

300G 96x24x30, BK250 Skimmer with Avast Swabbie, LED/T5, Geo CaRx with Masterflex effluent cntl, Zeovite User - Avast Marine Tumbler, Archon control, Vortech MP60,Tunze 6125, & Jebao RW20 making waves
janes_mw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bulk reef supply, purely, ro/di, spectra pure