Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Aquaforest
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/18/2016, 09:18 AM   #1
Aquaforest
RC Sponsor

Testimonials (od Aquaforest products)

Just received my pro biotic salt from H20 Aquatics , just about running full AF now , so pleased with the results so far , this is the best range of products that I have used in the reef keeping hobby ,simply stunning results.
Michael Parker, UK

With probiotic salt the tank and the rocks is more clear With amino ,vitamine and coral e is ok for sps Coral b is ok for rocks and sps food bow zooplankton ,i use pepper nyos Oligo af is ok , for me the single oligo is good , with oligo red green blu i have problem of dosing ,or more or small I use so another brand in my tank I want try to understand the product.
Sergio Bergamo, Italy

I was using zeovit before I started with AF. I use Coral A, Coral B, Coral E, Coral V and np pro, pro f and pro bio s. Bio s only when, waterchange. Im 2 months into AF now, and my polyps at going crazy, things are starting to colour up nice. I'm very happy with the product! And will keep using it from now on! Easy to use, and good priced products! I'm currently running the system now, with AF reefsalt, but will go over to the probiotics salt, when I'm done with this bucket.
Geir P Guldal, Thailand

Prior to start I had zero PO4 and 0.2 Nitrate but SPS had stopped growing, PE was bad and many SPS were not showing true colours.
I suspect it was old tank syndrome where trace elements were below NSW ( I had not kept up with WC’s as filtration was working and Balling kept Kh/MG/CA stable, plus I am a little lazy)
In the 2 months of AF dosing growth has kicked off again and corals are completely changed in colour and PE is wild!
PO4 and Nitrate have remained stable since I started but I have increased fish livestock 30% and much more feeding in this period.
I’m finding AF products to be good value and easy to use once you figure out *which products suit your approach to *the system.
For example you can choose the AF Balling which has all your trace included, or if you like more control you can mix your own balling liquids and dose trace elements individually.
Once you figure it out you can tailor the AF products to use according to your tanks needs, your time/lifestyle and your experience level.
Be warned the Coral vitality products are awesome but are quite concentrated so start off slow when dosing these! What you end up dosing will be very dependent on the quantity and size of your coral colonies!
All in al I am very happy with AF products and the support of the manufacturer! I highly recommend this approach to reef tank chemistry

Niall Cleary, Norway

I use aquaforest reef salt Coral A / B / V / E, and Probios -NP pro I also use phosphate minus I am very pleased with these products. I did not shoot real but the colors are present.
Paul Robert, France

I started my 90 Gallons aquarium 2 months ago on dry rock and dry sand, lightning with 400W Metal Halide.
I'm basing on Aquaforest guide type 4 for SPS dominant tank with probiotic salt.
Corals moved to tank after 16 days from start.
Results are stunning, barely visible maturation with no hairalgae, usage of Components 1+,2+,3+ about 60ml/day
And finally just after 2months coralline algae started to grow on dryrock and glass.
That's the best complete line of suplementation in reef aquaria I could imagine to myself.

Tomasz Buras, Poland

Aquaforest is offline   Reply With Quote