Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/12/2016, 07:52 PM   #1
Johnseye
Reef Addict

120g tank and stand FS

Tank and stand
120g Aqueon reef ready/overflow aquarium with covers for overflows
Plumbing including Cepex ball valves included

Those two pieces are over $1000 new not to mention all the plumbing and covers. Make me an offer on price. I'll consider any respectable offer. Please do not low ball.

New 260g build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2557715

Current Tank Info: 260g reef, Giesemann Spectra MH/T5/Kessil A160, Dastaco CaRx, Vortechs, Lifereef skimmer, Red Dragon 3, Apex, Genesis, Angles, Tang, Trigger, Clowns, Anthias, Wrasses, Cardinals, SPS, LPS
Johnseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/24/2016, 10:34 AM   #2
Byteblock
Registered Member

Hi, I'm in Aurora and looking to get into the hobby. Your tank and stand looks like an excellent way to go about that!

Could you please provide the dimensions? Can the tank be separated easily from the stand for transport?

I can't PM because my account is brand new.

Byteblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/24/2016, 12:11 PM   #3
Johnseye
Reef Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byteblock View Post
Hi, I'm in Aurora and looking to get into the hobby. Your tank and stand looks like an excellent way to go about that!

Could you please provide the dimensions? Can the tank be separated easily from the stand for transport?

I can't PM because my account is brand new.
The tank completely separates from the stand.

The dimensions of the stand are: 50"L x 31"H x 25"D
The dimensions of the tank are: 48"L x 24"H x 24"D

I'd be happy to help you with transport as well. Aurora isn't far from me. I'll pm you my cell number so we can text, assuming you can receive a pm and just not send now.

Thanks

New 260g build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2557715

Current Tank Info: 260g reef, Giesemann Spectra MH/T5/Kessil A160, Dastaco CaRx, Vortechs, Lifereef skimmer, Red Dragon 3, Apex, Genesis, Angles, Tang, Trigger, Clowns, Anthias, Wrasses, Cardinals, SPS, LPS
Johnseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/24/2016, 12:37 PM   #4
Byteblock
Registered Member

I got your PM, but can't reply. I'm afraid that won't fit in the space I'm trying to work with. I think I need to keep an eye out for slightly smaller tanks!

Byteblock is offline   Reply With Quote