Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Chicagoland Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/17/2014, 12:00 PM   #1
aussie_chicago
Registered Member

Anemone's FS / trade Chicago

I have several orange / pink anemones for sale or trade. The pics don't do these justice, nice pinkish / orange anemones , with the rarer stripe texture and are very healthy . They vary in size but most are 8-10 inches when expanded , I have at least 3 of them. There is also a small one about 2 inches in diameter for $10. I want to keep one for my clowns, they have just got too big and keep multiplying, and killing other hard corals nearby, so most of them have to go. Im looking for $30-$40 depending on size or will trade for nice zoo colonys , or easier stag corals like green slimmer etc as long as its a decent size piece.
Im in City by Clark / Devon in edgewater, and Im around today till about 6pm, and most of the weekend. PM me with trades or for more info-peace-Aussie

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3858.JPG (81.8 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3859.JPG (89.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3861.JPG (92.7 KB, 66 views)
125 AGA RR with 40 custom sump, ASM G3 skimmer with gate valve mod, NEP t-5 72", dosing BRS 2 part. Mixed reef of sps, lps , shrooms, crazy kenya tree and various softies....still on the learning curve !!

Current Tank Info: 125 RR , 40gal "rods" sump,blue line 55 rtn,nova extreme pro 12bulb t-5,ac3 skimmer ,various sps, lps, softies
aussie_chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/17/2014, 12:15 PM   #2
woowoodengy
Upgrading my 20gal

I'll take the small one

Current Tank Info: never big enough
woowoodengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/17/2014, 12:39 PM   #3
aussie_chicago
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoodengy View Post
I'll take the small one
OK, when can you make it by me ?

125 AGA RR with 40 custom sump, ASM G3 skimmer with gate valve mod, NEP t-5 72", dosing BRS 2 part. Mixed reef of sps, lps , shrooms, crazy kenya tree and various softies....still on the learning curve !!

Current Tank Info: 125 RR , 40gal "rods" sump,blue line 55 rtn,nova extreme pro 12bulb t-5,ac3 skimmer ,various sps, lps, softies
Unread 10/17/2014, 12:51 PM   #4
fishonly tank
Moved On

Hello how long did you have pink color anemone in tank?

fishonly tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/17/2014, 12:58 PM   #5
aussie_chicago
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonly tank View Post
Hello how long did you have pink color anemone in tank?
The original one has been in the tank 4 years, and gradually over time they have multiplied .

Unread 10/17/2014, 12:59 PM   #6
aussie_chicago
Registered Member

Another pic.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3867.JPG (89.6 KB, 56 views)

Unread 10/17/2014, 01:06 PM   #7
woowoodengy
Upgrading my 20gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_chicago View Post
OK, when can you make it by me ?
I'm not sure I can get there until Tuesday, I wanted to come today but the wife made plans... I can Paypal you so you hold it if you like.

Unread 10/17/2014, 01:08 PM   #8
woowoodengy
Upgrading my 20gal

Actually I'll take the $30 one instead of the $10.

Unread 10/17/2014, 01:14 PM   #9
aussie_chicago
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoodengy View Post
Actually I'll take the $30 one instead of the $10.
Ok, Ill hold it but Im at work Tuesday so would have to be Monday or Wednesday . PM me for details thanks

Unread 10/17/2014, 01:16 PM   #10
fishonly tank
Moved On

Is it keep to moving alot to killer sps?

Unread 10/17/2014, 01:27 PM   #11
aussie_chicago
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonly tank View Post
Is it keep to moving alot to killer sps?
No, these have not moved at all, but they are getting so big they are killing nearby sps. Once they establish they wont move. Has to have decent light and good flow, they have mounted their foot in the rock. I run t-5 lights and they are happy with that.

Unread 10/17/2014, 01:44 PM   #12
fishonly tank
Moved On

Mine 55gals corner reef may not enough room when it is fully Open I am out

Thanks.

Unread 10/17/2014, 10:11 PM   #13
elite01
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_chicago View Post
I have several orange / pink anemones for sale or trade. The pics don't do these justice, nice pinkish / orange anemones , with the rarer stripe texture and are very healthy . They vary in size but most are 8-10 inches when expanded , I have at least 3 of them. There is also a small one about 2 inches in diameter for $10. I want to keep one for my clowns, they have just got too big and keep multiplying, and killing other hard corals nearby, so most of them have to go. Im looking for $30-$40 depending on size or will trade for nice zoo colonys , or easier stag corals like green slimmer etc as long as its a decent size piece.
Im in City by Clark / Devon in edgewater, and Im around today till about 6pm, and most of the weekend. PM me with trades or for more info-peace-Aussie
Id love to knab the small one.pm if its still available please I can pick up tomorrow

elite01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/23/2014, 06:37 AM   #14
Tank2379
Registered Member

Wow! Andy it's been a long time is that in your 6ft tank?

80G Frag system- Powered by 2X MH Pendants with 250W 20K Radiums, DIY S
Tank2379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/25/2014, 09:26 AM   #15
aussie_chicago
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank2379 View Post
Wow! Andy it's been a long time is that in your 6ft tank?
Hi Frankie, yes, still got the 6ft tank, everything going well, still got the dwarf angle . My anemones are outgrowing the tank and need to be gone except one.