Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/25/2010, 04:17 AM   #1
Drft626
SCRK Member

Old School Skimmer

Hello I was looking through my old box of stuff and I found this protein skimmer I had but never used. I was wondering If anyone else might be able too. I would like to trade for some softie coral or some zoa/paly frags/small colony. I am open to any trade so let me know Thank you. I am located in Temple City right next to Pasadena.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pskimmer.jpg (37.7 KB, 68 views)

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. ~Elayne Boosler

Southern California Reef Keepers Member

Current Tank Info: 40G Uniaquarium, Rio 1700 Return Pump, 175W 14k MH, 40# LR,LS, 1 Royal Gramma, 1 Green Chromis, 12 Various snails and 2 Hermit Crabs, 1 Emerald Crab, Zoas.
Drft626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/25/2010, 10:36 AM   #2
DRC69
Oh Well

It can be made to work, but it might not work very well for the time and money you would have to put in.
Look for a cheap CPR with a MJ1200 (mod) they work OK (well).
I have one on a 60 (holding tank) and it does fine.

Current Tank Info: "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have" ----- Thomas Jefferson
DRC69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
protein skimmer, skimmer, zoanthids