Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Tank Journals & Builds
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/04/2016, 12:24 AM   #1
JaYoe
Registered Member

Daily videos from a reef tank guy in China

Hey guys!

This is Matt from Matt’s Reef Tank. (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh...7#post24611577) I wanted to let you know about a new project I am working on. Daily Vlogging. I think I have an interesting thing going on as an American living in China, so I decided to start making a daily video about my life. Some of it is reef tank related, some of it is just life in China, traveling around the world, climbing Mount Everest and riding my trike.

So if you are interested in peeking into the life of a Reef Tank guy… I encourage you to subscribe to my Youtube Channel, as I will be posting a new video every day. Some of the more reef specific videos I will try to post here on this thread… for example, my recent VLOG episode… JY_VLOG #072

. . .

FISH STORE ADVENTURE

A little hung over from the night before, we head out for lunch and a trip to the fish store. Picked out some new additives to the house tank, and spent a little time with Xiao Xiao... ohh.. and some BCD's.

. . .

I thought it would be fun to share in this community. If you are interested in seeing them all… starting with my mission to summit Mount Everest, you can see the whole playlist from the beginning here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...yemFSA6e8u5pMY

Current Tank Info: i have a 800 L reef and a 100 gallon anenome system
JaYoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
matt's reef tank, reef tank, saltwater, video, vlog