Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > D.A.R.C. - Denver Area Reef Club
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/26/2015, 11:21 AM   #1
DenverDave
Registered Member

Breaking Down Reef

-These corals are perfect if you are looking to get some color that you can grow into colonies, but don't want to spend a bunch of money on bigger ones. Most corals are frag size, so I am selling them cheap. All of them are 5- 15 dollars, and very colorful. Ask me specifics if you want to. Even though I have posted pictures, I think they look a lot better in person... I have:

(again, all will be between 5-15 bucks)

- a bright green green star polyp with green mouths
- a leather coral (bright green polyps, grows fast)
- candy cane (electric green)
- ricordia (a type that is 3 + colors with a neon green mouth)
- frogspawn
- a bunch of colorful zoas/palys (God of War, Sunny D, real blue ones, yellow ones, and other un-named ones).

The equipment (all is in excellent condition, fairly new, and I have all of the boxes and paperwork):

Current USA 48-60 inch orbit marine, only 4 months old ($125)

ESHOPPS S 120 snow cone, in sump protein skimmer, only 3.5 months old. VERY EFFICIENT, VERY QUIET, great skimmer ($175)

Bulk Reef Supply Value RO/DI Unit- only 4 months old, filters have most of their life yet, and I have a log of all of the water made so far. I have chlorine tests, the filter wrench, and I have added a dual-inline TDS meter and extra valves/tubing ($120)

Just under half a 200-gallon box of reef crystals salt ($20)

Quiet One 3000 return pump (very quiet), 4 months old ($35)

External Overflow box plus return nozzle (I've modified it with the HGB gurgle-buster (search for this on the Internet) so it drains almost silently and is adjustable ($20)

Dry Rock (tonga and fiji), I have about 40 lbs (1 dollar/pound)

Revive Coral Cleaner (Almost full) ($5)

Aragonite - make me an offer

API Calcium test, Salifert Phosphate Test, Seachem pH/KH test, all almost new- make me an offer

Plus other misc. stuff like food, plumbing, nets, hydrometer, etc. -Make me an offer

DenverDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/27/2015, 05:35 PM   #2
Irishman360
Registered Member

Where are your pictures located. I am interested in the zoas if I can see some pictures. I would also be interested in the return pump and lights, and possibly the skimmer.

Irishman360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/29/2015, 02:05 PM   #3
DenverDave
Registered Member

Update: most of the stuff has sold..

Contact me via the phone number if you are interested...

DenverDave is offline   Reply With Quote