Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Coral Forums > LPS Keepers
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06/29/2020, 03:57 PM   #1
Xxxtremewv
Registered Member

Torch coral spawning???

Soo wondering if any of you can explain this because it has me baffled lol. I had a torch for a little while that I ended up just giving to a friend to open up some real estate. That has been 2-3 months ago. Fast forward to now and i had been noticing little green specks but wasnt aure what they were. Thought nothing of it until i looked today and one has sprouted into what looks to be a torch and the little legs are almost an inch long. There are 4 more of these that i can see coming in randomly throughout the tank. Would attach pics if i were home

How is this possible?! I love my reef tank 🙂

Xxxtremewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/17/2020, 02:55 AM   #2
Deep Water
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxtremewv View Post
Soo wondering if any of you can explain this because it has me baffled lol. I had a torch for a little while that I ended up just giving to a friend to open up some real estate. That has been 2-3 months ago. Fast forward to now and i had been noticing little green specks but wasnt aure what they were. Thought nothing of it until i looked today and one has sprouted into what looks to be a torch and the little legs are almost an inch long. There are 4 more of these that i can see coming in randomly throughout the tank. Would attach pics if i were home

How is this possible?! I love my reef tank

Need pictures, are you sure its not aptasia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deep Water is offline   Reply With Quote