Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Royal Exclusiv / Bubble King
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/01/2018, 07:37 AM   #1
mnchartier
Registered Member

Rd3 80w?

@slief I keep looking at the RD3 80W but it's been back ordered for I don't know how long with no ETA. Then I found this searching:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slief View Post
There will be a replacement model for the 110v RD3 80 coming out at some point in the not so distant future. We are hoping sooner than later but have no release schedule as of yet. The RD3 150 and RD3 230 Pressure pumps were released a handful of months back in case you missed that.
Any update on that? I looked at the 150 but its extremely over powered for what I need.

Current Tank Info: DD150
mnchartier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/01/2018, 08:34 AM   #2
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchartier View Post
@slief I keep looking at the RD3 80W but it's been back ordered for I don't know how long with no ETA. Then I found this searching:

Any update on that? I looked at the 150 but its extremely over powered for what I need.
We are awaiting the release of a new pump that is slated to replace the RD3 80. According to Germany, the new pump is in testing currently but we don’t have details to release as of yet. We do however hope to have an update in the very near future so keep an eye on this forum as well as our websites and facebook page for details and news of its release.

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476
slief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/02/2018, 08:29 AM   #3
mnchartier
Registered Member

Thanks for the info.

Current Tank Info: DD150
mnchartier is offline   Reply With Quote