Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Do It Yourself > The R3CA Project
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/01/2014, 06:40 PM   #51
Sonicboom
Addicted to salt

Awesome, thanks for confirming. I will hold out for the tre. I already have a synology Nas which I used to use for hosting website and running the sql dB for them. Now to compile the shopping list for the aquarium controller. We may be working on these at the same time depending on when it releases and when you finish your current project...lol

Current Tank Info: 180 Aqueon RR / SRO3000Int / BLDC15 / TriggerSys custom Sump / AI Hydra 52 and Hydra 26
Sonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/03/2014, 01:45 PM   #52
joopie
Registered Member

So the SWMS is setup and running, i can manually control it via the website right now.The level is kinda messed up right now due to reflections of the ultrasonic. Here is a view of the linux console controlling it, and the actual setup. site: www.rareglitch.net/SWMS

Last edited by joopie; 08/03/2014 at 01:54 PM.
joopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/17/2014, 03:41 PM   #53
keith20
Registered Member

joopie, I really like what you've done with the controller. I particularly like being able to view the tanks parameters remotely. I would feel better about monitoring my tank with that capability. I thought there were about 33 pages to this. I only see 3 now. Did I miss something? Is there any way to get a complete copy of the source code you used in this project?

keith20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/22/2014, 06:49 PM   #54
joopie
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith20 View Post
joopie, I really like what you've done with the controller. I particularly like being able to view the tanks parameters remotely. I would feel better about monitoring my tank with that capability. I thought there were about 33 pages to this. I only see 3 now. Did I miss something? Is there any way to get a complete copy of the source code you used in this project?
I'm sorry, you'll have to scavenge the thread for the pieces you need. I wanted it to be more of a take what you need thing, and not provide a full package so people will build there own system. Maybe once i switch everything over to the beaglebone i'll package it all up and post it. I'll be glad to answer any questions or help out with coding.

Unread 08/30/2014, 12:42 PM   #55
yajur
Registered Member

Can you provide the circuit diagram for multiple temperature sensor ?

yajur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/30/2014, 02:30 PM   #56
joopie
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yajur View Post
Can you provide the circuit diagram for multiple temperature sensor ?
The DS18B20 uses One Wire. Each probe is addressable so you can connect all the signal wires together with a 4.7k resister to the supply side.

http://www.milesburton.com/?title=Da...ontrol_Library
http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_OneWire.html

http://www.amazon.com/Vktech-DS18b20...ywords=ds18b20

Unread 08/31/2014, 03:57 AM   #57
fire_fr
Registered Member

Source code

Hello

I love your work.
I want to know if you can post the new code of the ardiuno and website please.

Thank you
ps : excuse me for my english.

fire_fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/08/2014, 07:18 PM   #58
rott
Head zoo keeper

joopie on the first 2 pages are those all the scripts I would need to run a setup like you have now or is there some missing??

rott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/21/2014, 02:44 PM   #59
joopie
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_fr View Post
Hello

I love your work.
I want to know if you can post the new code of the ardiuno and website please.

Thank you
ps : excuse me for my english.
The new code for the mixing station is written in python and ran on a beaglebone black. I don't plan on sharing any of the mixing station stuff until its complete.

Unread 10/21/2014, 02:51 PM   #60
joopie
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rott View Post
joopie on the first 2 pages are those all the scripts I would need to run a setup like you have now or is there some missing??
I did leave out the PHP code that stores the information into the database that was sent from the arduino Trender function. I will release a package of the arduino side of stuff soon as i switch everything over.

Unread 02/14/2015, 08:23 PM   #61
rott
Head zoo keeper

joopie are you still working on this I would like to see the rest of the code to make your old system work

Unread 03/19/2015, 04:33 AM   #62
corale
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joopie View Post
if you guys know of,or find any vulnerabilities id hope you would let me know =). i hope my code will help, and i will try to answer any questions. I am no web developer, i just took the time to learn and understand what to do and piece it all together. as far as charting please see http://www.highcharts.com/. i used the highstock for plotting my points. It needs a json output to load the points. here is the json output of the temp_return table: http://www.rareglitch.net/get_json.p...le=TEMP_RETURN
Joopie, if you don't like coding, you can also use the JSON converter at https://json-csv.com to convert to Excel and use the charts etc. in there.

corale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/28/2015, 05:06 PM   #63
rott
Head zoo keeper

joopie are you still active on this thread??? haven't seen you login for a while now

Tags
aquarium, arduino, automation, control