Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Photography
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/14/2014, 12:46 AM   #1
JaYoe
Registered Member

Smile My Reef Tank Video Series

Hey guys. I though it would be nice to show the reef tank i have in my office. Its about 6 months old and i started developing a series of web videos to show some things about it. I have been in the hobby for about 10 years now, and thought it would be fun to put some of the things i have learned into a fun video series i can share with other reef-o-holics. Hope you like.

OK OK.. i know this page was made for photography... so i will include some of my favorite pictures I took here too.

If you have any suggestions on the video, let me know for future episodes. I am making the next one about testing, but i want to do one about equipment, fish and coral husbandry, maintenance, food preparation.... any others?

OK.. here are your pictures!

This was Ryan... my favorite true...

my home tank. this has changed over the years and many of these pieces now reside in my office tank.

LuLu my yellow tang

Some of these LPS corals can be so amazingly beautiful.

The tank from the first picture now. Its hosting anemones and a ribbon eel named Niel now.

This is my big tank now... a 800L beauty packed with life...
Lots more pictures, i just don't want to bore you. Take a look at my videos and subscribe if you have time.

Current Tank Info: i have a 800 L reef and a 100 gallon anenome system
JaYoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/15/2014, 08:27 AM   #2
h.cordero
Registered Member

Really nice tank and superb pictures
Regards

h.cordero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
china, coral, macro, reef, video