Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Coral Forums > SPS Keepers
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/20/2015, 03:06 PM   #1
Piper27
I love bengals

Reef farmers new stuff...

Got an email with their new stuff and some of their old stuff they got back. The frog skin tortousa was one. I have had this coral for 6 years and got it as a wild frag. Was this one of the old ones they got back or a new one? I love it, I get great purples, blues, greens and pink or orange tones in the branches. It looks like half austere and half tort. I was surprised to see it posted on their site because I have been wondering how rare it is. I have spread it around my area in the past years and its one of my favorites. I will say that their piece looks really blah where they are growing it. More light does give it better colors and more flow will give it nicer growth pattern. They need to hire a better photographer, but I do admire the non edited or messed with pictures

Anyone have this coral or know anything about it? Til now I haven't seen another but its not like I am hunting something in already have. The 24k efflo is the only other new coral I would be interested though. It seems really cool, but the rest are just so so IMO.

I am not sure if I can link to their site, if I can't I will just copy the pic.

Piper27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/20/2015, 08:15 PM   #2
Piper27
I love bengals

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedrc...intortuosa.htm

Here is the link, if I am not supposed to post it I am sorry, but I am not trying to promote anything just discussing the coral.

Unread 02/20/2015, 08:21 PM   #3
bogg
Registered Member

Kinda like a Cali tort with the green gone wild hey reef farmers why didn't you contact me for my purple monster it's been 10 years now I've been waiting

Current Tank Info: Elos 120xl, 2 planet 2's, KZs, wavy sea/Tunze
bogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/20/2015, 08:34 PM   #4
Piper27
I love bengals

If they took the picture of it under more light from the top it would have looked 10 times better.

Unread 02/20/2015, 09:31 PM   #5
reefsponge
Registered Member

I think the joes mango garden is something new and unique that grabbed my attention from all the others. It has that wow factor unlike others I've seen lately.

reefsponge is offline   Reply With Quote