Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/05/2020, 06:56 AM   #1
Fishin Fool
Registered Member

SB Reef Light App problems

Hi everyone, I recently purchased an sb reef light ultra 34 and am having issues getting the app to find the light. As per instructions from the company I have downloaded the latest version of the Aquatic Light Smart Controller app and have reset/cleared network connections on my phone. I am running Android 8.1.0 software. Has anyone had this issue and resolved it? I hate having a light I spent a lot of money for and cant really use it. With the app I can connect to the lights wifi and I get the standard message that the internet may not be available, but the phone is still connected to that particular network. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Fishin Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/13/2020, 07:21 AM   #2
Fishin Fool
Registered Member

Update, I am still working with the company to get it fixed. It did partially work for a minute then went back to not linking to the light. During that brief period manual mode worked but not much else did.

Unread 12/01/2020, 08:22 PM   #3
Fishin Fool
Registered Member

Update: the company sent me a new wifi controller and it appears to have resolved the problem. Everything appears to work as it should now. Just need to send the non working one back.

Tags
aquatic light controller, sb reef lights, ultra 34