Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Aquaforest
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/25/2018, 07:31 PM   #1
JAGaReefer
Registered Member

Aquaforest Components 1,2,3

I purchased all the individual trace elements Flourine, Iodum, Iron, Kalium, Micro E, and Strontium. I also have calcium, Kh Buffer, Magnesium and Reef Mineral salt. How do I mix my own component 1,2,3. There is a video to use the strong components but not individual elements . Can anyone help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAGaReefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/25/2018, 11:34 PM   #2
Sever
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/urLrgWH-KMI

Sent from galaxy far far away ...

Current Tank Info: 300 gal.Skimmer Aquaforest 250, Light Ati Powermodule 8x54W 3x75 Led, Salt : Aquaforest Probiotic Reef Salt, suplements aquaforest, Full Balling AF
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/25/2018, 11:35 PM   #3
Sever
Registered Member

https://aquaforest.eu/pl/product/component-1-2-3/

Current Tank Info: 300 gal.Skimmer Aquaforest 250, Light Ati Powermodule 8x54W 3x75 Led, Salt : Aquaforest Probiotic Reef Salt, suplements aquaforest, Full Balling AF
Unread 05/26/2018, 05:31 AM   #4
JAGaReefer
Registered Member

I really appreciate the responses sever. In the Aquaforest products guide it lists out all the individual elements as an option to using the pre mixed components. I assumed I was purchasing the most cost effective way. I should have done some more research prior. I have seen the above video and it looks like I may have to use the component strong instead.

JAGaReefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/26/2018, 05:49 AM   #5
Sever
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGaReefer View Post
I really appreciate the responses sever. In the Aquaforest products guide it lists out all the individual elements as an option to using the pre mixed components. I assumed I was purchasing the most cost effective way. I should have done some more research prior. I have seen the above video and it looks like I may have to use the component strong instead.

You can use these elements separately but it's more for experts and you should have access to ICP testing www.marinlab.com to know what to dose individually. For ready formula it will be with components strongs. You can use these separate elements as recommended (half dose for the beginning) and observe corals. As I mentioned it will be recommended to check time to time levels on ICP...