Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Nano Reefs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/01/2020, 11:25 AM   #1
brad2157
Registered Member

JBJ 30 gallon return nozzles

I picked up a JBJ 30 gallon rimless tank a few weeks ago and it came with the hydor flo rotating nozzles (there are two returns). They are barely on the return pipes and I’m actually surprised they are staying on. I want to redo the returns and have direct flows instead of using the rotating nozzles. I haven’t had much luck finding a picture of the stock ones. I have no idea what pieces are stock or have been changed/added. Does anyone have a stock picture or two they could share or have any ideas on how I can get this changed out? Right now the rotating nozzles have electrical tale it appears wrapped around the pipe to make it thicker for the nozzles to stay on better. It also has two snap in fittings that snap into the back wall that the pipes fit through. These are loose and almost falling out as well. I’m not sure if there is some type of bulkhead type fittings that I need to install through the back wall and then connect the pipe from the return pumps to these. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

brad2157 is offline   Reply With Quote