Posted 09/28/2009 at 07:57 AM by Michael

NTTH Rookie Help
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 24394 Comments 0 Go to first new comment Michael is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Power Problems Addressed Immediately

Posted 10/06/2009 at 07:29 AM by slow_leak

While I haven't even touch on livestock yet, the power failure left me thinking how futile this hobby is without adequate back up plan while away on work or vacation or during storm outages.

I already have a 3000 watt Honda generator that has seen little use and will fire up to test working condition this weekend.

I have a club member put in an additional electrical socket with a break and GFI. I have ordered a Neptune Heavy Duty Connect 4 to split circuit load across...
Premium Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18092 Comments 0 Go to first new comment slow_leak is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 15 votes, 2.60 average.

240 gallon reef build

Posted 02/21/2012 at 08:29 PM by rixhater
Tags 240, build, custom, diy, reef

This is my first blog or post. I am new to this so please forgive me for any errors i make with posting. I will try my best to learn this quickley.

I currently have a 90gallon mixed reef with only a few corals and a few fish. I have been wanted to upgrade and go to a larger tank for a long time and have not gone all out crazy with the 90 gallon because i knew i would be upgrading and didnt want to invest in a lot of equipment that would soon change. The 90 gallon has been running...
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 75671 Comments 9 Go to first new comment rixhater is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

My first blog

Posted 09/28/2012 at 10:13 AM by hogpark7430

I think I may be my only follower. In that case I am talking to myself. Not good.
[this status is for rent]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10535 Comments 0 Go to first new comment hogpark7430 is offline Edit Tags
Unread
Rating: 11 votes, 1.36 average.

My Build - 1 Year Anniversary

Posted 08/23/2012 at 09:57 AM by WetShepherd
Updated 08/23/2012 at 10:02 AM by WetShepherd

I'm a little bit late posting this - but this is a year later. It's been an interesting experience and it's still hard to believe that my tank is continuing to evolve.

The first thing I should do, even before pics, is thank the members of RC; without them I'm not sure I would have made it this far. I would also like to thank my LFS Marinescape for all that they've been able to supply, and BRS for the few things they couldn't.

Pics!

Here's the tank about...
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 61955 Comments 4 Go to first new comment WetShepherd is offline Edit Tags