Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > jellygeee
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

FS: Darwin Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish, ATB 1050a v1.5 & Deltec MCE600 skimmers

Posted 11/13/2014 at 12:22 PM by jellygeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellygeee View Post
Hi All,

Have the following items for sale:
- Darwin Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish pair $120
Female is huge, around 3 inches+. The pair has laid many eggs. I originally plan to breed them, but plans have changed.

- ATB 1050a skimmer $430
ATB skimmer (enough said). Has blemish and scratches. The bottom piece can be unscrewed to allow better cleaning of the cone. Comes with the ATB Airstar pump - same motor block that the Bubble King red dragon pumps use.
Pump has loose cable that is tied with twisties and have some acrylic glue. Performs like a champ

- Deltec MCE600 skimmers $170
Best HOB skimmer out there. The acrylic pane has some blemish since I put a small heater in there (instructions actually mentioned that this is an option). That doesn't impact performance of skimmer.

Items can be picked up in South San Francisco. Will ship the skimmer but not the fish. Prices are based on my best estimate. You can submit your best offer, but please be reasonable.

Thanks,
Rudy =)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14491 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments