Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Unread

photos

Posted 08/20/2015 at 04:15 PM by figuerres

this link should go to my photos online...

[URL="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=BA07EBC89E6100EF&resid=BA07EBC89E6100EF%2177006&authkey=ALZbUO4BZa5GapM"]https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=BA07EBC89E6100EF&resid=BA07EBC89E6100EF%2177006&authkey=ALZbUO4BZa5GapM[/URL]
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7494 Comments 0 Go to first new comment figuerres is offline Edit Tags
Unread

tank and stand are here!

Posted 08/20/2015 at 03:47 PM by figuerres

well I can only see the stand right now, the rest is in a box and I can't move the stand till in have help tomorrow.
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7525 Comments 0 Go to first new comment figuerres is offline Edit Tags
Unread

more hardware on the way....

Posted 08/15/2015 at 11:58 PM by figuerres

put in my order for a few other parts to arrive this week, 4 Tunze pumps and the controller to get good water movement in the tank, also the Tunze auto top off controller and a pair of utility pumps to help with water changes.

with that all my core hardware should be in place waiting for the livestock.
I am planning for the live sand and base rock a week later on or about the 28th.

Then let the system run for at least 10 days to let it all get stabilized before...
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7462 Comments 0 Go to first new comment figuerres is offline Edit Tags
Unread

Starting to come together...

Posted 08/15/2015 at 05:18 PM by figuerres

so my LED light strips are here, also my spectra pure RODI is here (180 GPD, auto flush and float valve shutoff), went and got some tap cons and an 44 gallon rough neck trashcan for holding make up water. will get that setup tomorrow.

Tank and stand will be here on Thursday afternoon.

Also got a Milwaukee refractometer and a set of basic salifert water test kits, some 2 part alk and ca supplement and starter bio bacteria to help get it seeded before I add any real...
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7164 Comments 0 Go to first new comment figuerres is offline Edit Tags
Unread

My 150 G Reef in Tampa

Posted 08/08/2015 at 09:59 AM by figuerres

just started ordering the hardware and base package. I had reef systems in the past but for about 5 years had to stop due to moving and work etc...
ordered the cad lights 150 gallon package, current usa 72 inch pro x2 lights an rodi system and the "Package" for a 150 gallon system from [url]www.tampabaysaltwater.com[/url]

this tank will be only local life to the Florida waters. I am not planning on adding any non native fish or corals.
part of the thinking...
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6441 Comments 0 Go to first new comment figuerres is offline Edit Tags