Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > luamada
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

FS: Live Rock

Posted 04/21/2014 at 07:47 AM by luamada
Tags 1'", 1axa7a?

[QUOTE=BlitzK;22679560]I'm in the process (this afternoon/evening) of breaking down my 90gal reef. The fish and most corals were given to a friend.

The live rock is mostly medium/smaller pieces from many places. Throughout the years I would buy 10lbs here and there from different LFS's around as I upgraded tanks.

The current tank has been up for 5+ years but was badly neglected the past few months. You'll also find some xenia, kenya trees, GSP's, different colored zoa's, and who knows what other goodies.... but I did notice some bubble algae, Gracillaria algae (I think?), and aptasia too.

I'm currently packing all the live rock into a 29gal tank (it should fit...) with a circulating pump and a MH light on top...

I have no idea the weight. I'll get some pics up when I get it all moved.

Do you still have the LR?

$100. Located in North Clearwater/Palm Harbor area... bring buckets! (4-5, 5 gallon buckets, I'm guessing... or rubbermaid tubs, etc).[/QUOTE]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12367 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments