Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > insane
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

Rant for the day

Posted 12/15/2009 at 11:56 AM by insane

My pretty white sand is all brown! Wah wah wah.

Red slime is all over my pretty rock! Wah wah wah.

I have hair alage! Wah wah wah.

If these people would do more reading and learning and less time crying about these things then they wouldn't be bothering everyone constantly because they would have known what to expect from the start of reefing.

Here's another good one.

My tank is one week old but every fish and coral I put in it keeps dying and I don't know why. Wah wah wah.

What is it with some of these people? There is a search function on RC. A vast library of knowledge. Should I come over to your house and take care of the reef for you?

I enjoy helping people and try to as much as I can but some of these posts made, I have to keep on walking and let someone else deal with the non reading type people that will not look up an answer for themselves when the answer is only in over 1,000 threads on the very same topic.

If a person at least has tried to find the answer before asking in a new thread that is a good thing but for the ones that have the answer right in front of them in the last thread... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Ok, I'm done ranting. Just had to vent. You should see some of the things I write up to post on here but never do post them. I just keep them all in word docs just to be able to get it out before I explode.

One more rant...
I am doing this method of dealing with the problem but everything is dying. What is wrong?

No tank size, no water parameters, no calculations for dosages. NOTHING! What? Are we mind readers? I am a psycho not a psychic.

ok...done now..LOL
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 30449 Comments 5 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. New Comment

truth

knowledge of saltwater comes with time there are many lies and missconceptions out there and much mainstream knowledge is wrong as well
  2. New Comment
    lol, agreed. As a newbie, I read some of these threads and it's crazy this guy says one thing, this guys says another, oh wait here comes #3 who says they are both wrong, lol. I understand your rant though, my dream come true is stupidity becomes painfull. Alieve and Bayer stocks would soar.
  3. New Comment
    [IMG]http://www.illinimastini.com/thestupiditburns.jpg[/IMG]
  4. New Comment
    wow. that helped me get rid of alot of my frustration as well!!!!
  5. New Comment
    sometimes all I post is a link w/a few words!